Chapter 7 The Worst Day pt 2

Adrien went wide eyes as a dark figure flew toward him and his friends. He knew it was Lucy coming for them, the timing was too perfect for it to be anyone else. He quickly told everyone to run and everyone scattered. Lucy flew over and grabbed Kim. The boy froze in place and soon his figure began to fade. Marinette ran over and pleaded for Lucy to stop. The girl they once knew claimed her name was now Time Breaker now.

"I'm going to go back in time. I can't save him, but I can save the watch. And you all are going to help me."

"What?!" Marinette asked. "What did you to Kim? Why is he fading?"

"I need his energy, besides, the guy was kind of a ass. He deserves to disappear forever. I just want to fix it Mari. You'll help me wont you?" Lucy said with a cold smile as she zoomed over to touch Marinette. Thinking fast Marinette threw the banner she had been holding at Time Breaker, momentarily blinding her. When she was able to see again, Time Breaker found Marinette to be no where in sight. As she zoomed off to find another victim Ladybug appeared and struck the villain with her yo-yo.

"Time out Time Breaker!" She said, pleased.

Time Breaker looked down the steps to see rose and reached out for her.

"Rose..help. I'm sorry, please help me..."

Being the kind girl that Rose was, she went to help only for her energy to be stolen. Time Breaker got up and went for another teen. Ladybug jumped down and frowned at her inability to save another friend.

"One and a half minutes. Not bad." Time Breaker said looking at the clock necklace she was wearing. A tap on her shoulder made her turn to see Cat Noir.

"Let me guess, we are all playing a game of tag and your it?"

"Exactly." She replied with a smile, zooming to Cats Direction.

"Don't let her touch you!" Ladybug warned. Cat jumped over Time Breaker.

"Missed me, just a second too slow."

Time Breaker glanced to the side and saw Alya filming and smirked. Alya ran and the villain chased her, catching up quickly and taping her back.

"No!" Ladybug shouted watching her best friend fade.

"She's really not wasting any time is she?" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah, and of we don't catch that akuma, everyone is going to disappear forever!"

Time breaker flew towards a hiding Ivan and attempted to grab him when Ladybug wrapped her yo-yo around her wrist. The time villain smirked and yanked Ladybug towards her.

Now Time Breaker! Grab her miraculous!

Quickly Time Breaker reached for Ladybug, but like lightning Cat Noir jumped in front of her, taking the blow. Time Breaker froze momentarily. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

Quick! Grab his ring before he disappears!

She reached out for him, not truly knowing if his ring was what she was reaching for.

"Go ahead and try!" Ladybug threatened putting Time Breaker out of her daze. She moved forward but the heroin got the upper hand and tossed her to the side. A pain shot through her head as she felt Hawkmoths frustration.

"Don't worry. I just got a killer idea."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Lucy's eyes fluttered open and she was overcome with the feeling of being hit by a truck.