Beginning of the End

Hello all!
So I finally watched all the episodes of season 4 of Miraculous and wanted to touch base with you all in the direction of this story.
this is probably the longest book I have ever written and I am so glad so many of you are enjoying it but since the beginning there has be an on big choice I have had to make. That was choosing between continuing this story as long as Miraculous is on or finding an ending for myself. 

I liked the idea of continued story with the show but as long as it takes me to write out these chapters, odds are I will hit the end of season 4 before season 5 is out so this story would be in quite the pause if I did it that way. Unless of course I just continued it free style but that would make my chapter gap even longer in a ok honesty.

So I have decided season 4 will be the ending of this book. I know the general idea of how I plan to do that but not the details. The coming chapters leading to the end will hopefully satisfy everyone and I can't wait for it all to come together! Maybe I'll even d o another miraculous story after I'm done with the one if it goes over well.

I'm excited for what season 4s chapters have in store for you!

till next time! 
chow for now.