chaptet 19

In a blink of an eye Sebastian grabs the fairy by her neck. He picks her off the ground and holds her in the air. She struggles in his hold when my bedroom door bursts open. Noah, Ryan and a few of the fairy guards come into the room. The maid struggles in Sebastian's hold while the guards inch closer to them.
" Prince Sebastian, lower her to the ground," fairy guards surround Sebastian. He slowly lowers her to the ground and the guards grab her arms. She kicks Sebastian in the chest causing him to fall back. I rush to catch Sebastian before he hits the floor. He falls on top of me with the necklace in his hand. A swirl of fairy dust wraps around the maid making the guards let go of her.

 "What's going on," Tristan and Miracle stand in the doorway. After a few seconds, the dust disappears and the immortal stands in the place of the maid. She bolts across the bed and out the window.
 " Get her," Miracle yells. The fairy guards rush out of the room. Ryan and Noah walk over to me," I'm going to see if I can capture her while Noah stays here with you." 
" Okay,"I nod, then  he leaves. Noah walks over to us," Sebastian what happened?" Miracle runs over placing her hands around his face. Noah and Tristan pick Sebastian up and put him on the bed. Miracle stands in front of him," Sebastian are you okay?" Noah walks over to me, seeing my bloody shirt," princess." He drops to his knees putting pressure on my wound. 

" We need a doctor," Noah looks behind him. Miracle walks over to us," oh my  fairies,your hurt. Let me go get Nathaniel," she rushes out the room.
 " Lean back on the floor," Noah slowly pushes me back. 
" We should have stayed in here," he whispers. I look over to the bed as Sebastian sways back and forth. Tristan struggles to keep him still," lay him down. Whatever was in that wine is some type of drug or something." Tristan slowly laid Sebastian down. He swipes his hand over the necklace in Sebastian's hand. 
" Mine give me" Sebastian reaches out for it. Tristan looks at us then looks down at Sebastian  before giving him the necklace back. 

" Come on Nathaniel," Miracle runs into the room with Nathaniel behind her. Nathaniel stops in front of me out of breath," my head maid is on her way." Noah nods his head still applying pressure to my wound. Miracle walks over to the bed," is he doing better?" Tristan shakes his head then whispers in her ear. I lean my head forward," no princess. You need to stay still."
 " Come closer Noah," he scoots closer to my face.
 " Make sure they don't take that necklace," he looks over at Sebastian's hand. He nods moving back to his original spot. Footsteps are heard down the hall," there here." Nathaniel rushes to the door  waving the two people in. Two female fairies drop next to me with bandages and towels.

They move Noah out the way and pull my shirt up. 
" This isn't good," the closer fairy says. She instantly cleaned my wound while the other thread a needle. My mouth goes dry," you okay?" I look over at Noah," yeah, but you might want to move Sebastian before I scare him even more." Noah helps Tristan carry Sebastian out the room.  
" Sweetie this is going to hurt for a minute," the older fairy says, holding the needle. 
" Hold the skin together," the younger fairy pinches my wound together. Miracle starts to gag," I can't do this," she rushes out of the room. Nathaniel stands a few feet away from us looking clueless. I take deep breaths bracing for the pain.

 The older fairy slowly pushes the needle through causing me to hiss. She pushes the needle through faster, tightening the thread. 
" Fuck," I grit my teeth. After a few minutes she cuts the thread.
 " I'm going to clean it again and put a bandage over it." I nod my head as sweat drips down my face and neck. Noah leans over me, wiping  my face.
 " Slowly pick her up and put on the bed." Noah and the young fairy grabs my arms, pulling me off the floor.  They take me down the hall to Noah's room and gently put me in his bed.
 " Princess,"my eyes feel like bricks are laying on top of them. My eyes slowly close," she lost a lot of blood. She'll need sleep and a lot of fluids." My body relaxes with each passing  second as my eyes close until darkness consumes me.

I open my eyes to the sun in my face. I stretch my right hand in front of my face. I try to sit up but pain shoots up my stomach. I lay back on the bed and pull my shirt up. A huge bandage covers under my ribs on the left side.
" She got me good this time but I'll get her next." Noah and Ryan walk in," I think that they were all in o-."
 " Princess l," they both rush to the bed. 
" Are you okay?"
 " Are you hungry?"
 " Are you in pain," I raise my hand to stop their questions. 
" I'm in a little pain and I could use some water please." Ryan goes to the dresser pouring water from the pitcher. 
" Here you go," he handed me the cup. I take the cup, take a few sips then hand it back to him. 

" Did you find her? Ryan shakes his head no.  They helped me sit up," we lost her going into town." I nod my head," for her to know that we were stopping here. Miracle or Tristan has to be working with her. Noah do you-," he goes into his pocket and pulls out the necklace.
 " You talking about this," he holds it in the air.
" Yeah," I grab it out of his hand. I can feel the magic vibrating off it.
 " What type of stone is this? Ryan and Noah move closer inspecting it. They shrug when we hear a knock at the door. Ryan goes and opens the door. The two maids walk in with bandages," good morning, princess." They both bow," good morning." 
" Can we check your wound," I pull my shirt up. The older maid pulls the bandage off.

" It looks pretty good," she cleans the wound off then puts a clean bandage over it. 
" Don't do any strenuous movements. Keep your movements light," the older maid gets up. 
" Thank you," I pull my shirt down.
  " Your welcome princess. Someone will bring you breakfast shortly." Both fairies leave," I'll see what I can find cause if  breakfast is gonna be like dinner. We're all going to starve here." 
" Please," Ryan nods his head then leaves the room. I play with the necklace between my fingers," I can tell you one thing about that necklace. Whoever put magic in that had to be strong to be able to change that immortal appearance." I nod my head," that person gotta be close but since we've  haven't seen anyone beside maids and the villagers use their magic since we got here. We can't tell who has powerful magic." 

The room goes quiet until a knock at the door, Noah answers the door.
" Is the princess up?" 
" Yes," Noah moves away from the door. Miracle and Tristan walk in," thank the fairies. Princess Nayyirah,how are you?" I wrap my hand around the stone," I'm fine." Miracle stands at the side of the bed grabbing my left hand.
" I'm so glad that you are doing well. You gave us a  fright." I smile," I've been through worst. How is Sebastian doing?"
 " He's still sleeping but when he wakes up. I'll send someone to tell you," she smiles. I nod," I'll leave you to rest. If everyone is well tonight. We can leave tonight or in the morning." Her and Tristan leave as a maid comes in with a tray.