chapter 50

Taylor 

"Are you okay," the healer asked. " Yeah, I need to go," I walk to the edge of the pool and up the stairs. I grab a towel and dry off," you sure that you're okay, ultimate power?" The healer walk over to me," yes, I'm fine." I wrap the towel over my shoulders then walk up the stairs then down the hall when the door opens and Alpha James walks in. " Hey, you made it," I walk over to him. Gabe and Tommy walk in behind him with Maya in-between them. James kisses me on the forehead," yeah, it was a long trip. Where can we put her?" I look around and waved at one of the guards," yes, ultimate power?" " Take them to the dungeon and place her in a cell." " Yes, this way," he looks in Tommy's and Gabe's way. They drag Maya down the hall behind the guards.

Kaine walks out from behind his father," I can see who you really missed." He laughs and I rush into his arms," baby." He squeezes me tight, holding me for a few seconds before I  break away from him. " Why are you wet?" " " I was in the healing pool. Let me get someone to show you the available rooms."  I rush down the hall grabbing one of the maids," can you take them to the wing with available rooms." " Yes, ultimate power," she walks back over to the foyer. She leads the group up the stairs, while I move over to Kaine and Alpha James," I'll let Daphne know you are all here." He nods then goes up the stairs while me and Kaine go to Daphne's office. 

Kaine pulls me to his chest," this last week has been crazy without you." He placed his face in my neck taking in my scent. The tingles go all through my body," I know. As soon as this is over we're going away." He laughs," yeah, they should be able to deal with everything while we are away." I stay in his embrace as Daphne walks out of her office," oh." She places her hand over her chest," sorry for scaring you. Just wanted to let you know the Moonlight pack is here." " Good, as soon as Devin and his men get here we'll have a meeting." " Alright," we turn around and walk back down the hall then go up the stairs going straight to my room. Kaine shut the door and the only thing that runs through my mind is him. He walks over to me pulling me into his arms," babe, it's been so hard to be away from you."

 I know," we kiss and sparks have my  body feeling like it's levitating. He pushes me back until the back of my legs hit the bed and I fall. Kaine breaks the kiss and stares at me," your the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." A smile breaks out in my face," and you're the most handsome man I've ever been with." Kaine leans his head down and gently places his lips on mine. I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. The kiss gets deep as he takes one of his hands rubbing down my neck. He goes to my breast and grips it making my nipples harder. He growls then moves his hand down my stomach to the top of my shorts. 

A knock on the door causes Kaine to growl loudly," calm down big boy." I laugh pushing Kaine off me," come in Grace." The door opens and she walks in," next time you growl at me. We're going to be fighting," she points at him. " Sorry, didn't mean it," he says. She looks at him for a few seconds before turning her gaze to me," Devin is here." " Damn that's fast," I get up. " Let me change, then I'll be downstairs." " Okay, Kaine the Alpha wants  to speak to you," Grace turns around and leaves. Kaine slowly gets off the bed and moves over to me," it was nice while it lasted." I wrap my arms around his waist and look up at him," yeah, but we need to deal with this first." He leans down and kisses me, my heart explodes in my chest as he deepens the kiss. 

I moved my head back caughting my breath," go see your father." I move my arms from around his waist," okay," he drags his feet to the door. I laugh going into the bathroom, I strip out my clothes then turn the shower water on. I step in the tub and quickly wash up before getting out. I dry off looking in the           mirror, all my markings are gold instead of the black ones that everyone else has. Let's hope that the power Michael has gifted to me will help in this fight. I walk out the bathroom going straight to the dresser, putting on a pair of black jeans, shirt and shoes. I quickly brush my hair into a ponytail before leaving. I leave my room going down the stairs," Taylor." I look behind me at Niome standing behind me," yes." 

" Where is everyone going," she moves to the top of the stairs. " Alpha James and Devin are here. We're having a meeting." She rushes down the stairs next to me," Niome, go and relax. You don't need to deal with this." " Taylor, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm going to deal with this and get my sister back." I sigh," I understand, let's go," we walk down the stairs. People rush past us in all directions," there's a lot of people here." " Yeah, let's go to the office." Everyone bows and praises us on the way to the office. Daphne's door is open, the room is filled with people talking. We walk in the room and everyone stops and looks at us," this must be the meeting." Devin steps forward laughing," yes, since we're always waiting on you." Everyone starts to chuckle, he pulls me into a hug," it's been a while friend." 

" Yes, I wished it was on better terms," we pull apart. I look over his shoulder at everyone else in the room, Alpha James, Gabe, Daphne, Dean, Fred and a few other immortals stand in the room. " Where's Daina?" " At home running things there's. If we don't contact her in the  morning, she'll send the rest of the assassins our way." I nod," let's get this meeting started." Devin moves back to his original spot while I move next to Niome. Daphne moves to the center," we have discussed beforehand that vampires have a keen sense of smell like you have," she points to the Alpha. " We think it's best to keep you all underground until the fighting has started."

The room goes silent for a second as we all look at Alpha James. " Charles already have his men looking into us. So he won't be surprised that we might be here but if that will overwhelm their numbers then will wait." " Good, Niome, Taylor, me and along with the other council members will meet with Charles in the clearing." Kaine moves from the wall," you are not putting them in front of that blood sucker." " He wants meet with Niome and Taylor won't let her go alone. What else is there to do?" " We can just ambush them. They don't need to stand in harm's way." I step away from the wall," that would do nothing but alert others he is waiting.  We need to scoop out where his people are and get to them first." Everyone nods, Kaine looks at me then nods," go on Daphne." 

" On the rooftops we need all marksmen to be on top of the castle at the highest points. 

 All super strength and speed will be in the forest with the healers. The elements will stand in the clearing with us. Is there anything anyone wants to add?" " We will need to see this place underground," Alpha James says. " Yes, I'll show you," Dean says. He steps forward, James and Gabe follow behind him out the office. " You said something about them having others waiting," Dean says. " I would assume that he wouldn't bring all his men at once. So we would need to send a team to scout." Daphne looks at Devin," we would like you and a few men to do the scouting." " I'll get a team ready and will wait on the roads."