chatper 29

Nayyirah 

The maid opens the door to an average size  room. I walk in taking a look around at the wooden bed frame, dresser and nightstand. A small table and chair sits by the bathroom." You have your own private bathroom over there," the maid points to the door on the left side of the bed. I move across the room taking a closer look at everything.I guess this is what guests at the Dukes and Duchess receive. I turn around facing the fairy," thank you. When will my bags arrive?" " They should be here shortly. Is there anything I can get you?" " No, but thank you." She bows then takes Ryan and Nick to their rooms. 

I check the bathroom out seeing an shower with a glass door, the sink is connected to a counter and a decent size toilet. At least the bathroom is up to date. I walk out the bathroom stopping at the small window. A huge garden sits below my window. An enormous tree with white flowers sits in the center with different colored  flowers around it. The duke and Miracle walk around the garden before sitting down. This is like my dream. Could they really be plotting against the king? How am I going to tell Sebastian that his aunt is planning to take the throne from his father? Is he going to believe me? Fuck it I need to tell him. I walk across the room and yank the door open. 

An old lady stands on the other side," yes.'' '' I was sent by the prince to heal your wounds." " Thank you," I set out the doorway letting her into the room. I close the door, " where do you want me to sit?" She points to the bed, I walk past her to the bed. I sit down, pulling my shirt up. She cautiously walks over to stop in front of me and pull the bandage off," this isn't looking too good."  She places her hand over the wound and fairy dust strips around her hand. My stomach starts to become warm and after a few seconds I feel my skin start to stretch covering the wound.  After a few minutes, she moves her hand. I look down to see nothing but skin and no mark. 

" Thank you," I pull my shirt. She nods the turn to the door. " Excuse me," I hurry and stand up off the bed." Yes," she turns around. " Can you take me to Prince Sebastian?" " Yes," I follow her out of the room and down the hall. We walk across the landing to the other wing. The wing has a nice red rug running down the hall with little brown tables on the side.  The walls are decorated in red and gold with paintings on the walls,  I can see why they moved him to this side of the castle. The Duke's daughter walks down the hallway. She stands in front of us," good evening Princess Nayyirah." "Good evening Dutchess," I nod. " What can I help you with?" " I just need a few words with the prince, that's all."

" He's cleaning up before dinner. Since you've been on the road for so long you should as well." I raise my eyebrows," I'm sure that what I have to say to him will be quick. Violet next time you don't curb your tongue. I'll show you what status you really are. It's pretty low since you hold no real title."  I walk past her continuing down the hall hearing snickering. We walk past a couple of rooms," this is the room, Princess." " Thank you," I turn to the old lady. " It was my pleasure," she bows, then turns around. I knock on the door and wait, is he going to believe me? I know this is  going to sound crazy. " Nayyirah," I look up with a concerned look on Sebastian's face. "Are you okay," he steps closer to me.

 " Yeah, I just need to tell you something." We walk in the room and he closes the door behind us. My palms start to sweat and I rub them on my legs. " What's going in," he slowly walks towards me. I hold my hands out, stopping him from moving any closer. " I know this is going to sound crazy but I need you to just listen to me." " Okay," he nods. " So," I lick my lips," I've been having these vivid dreams lately." I take a deep breath," they've been centered around Miracle trying to take the throne from your father. I know that sounds crazy but in my last dream. I saw Miracle walking in the garden with the Duke enlisting him for help." I rub my hands together as the room grows quiet. He thinks I'm crazy for saying all that. 

It slowly becomes hard for me to breathe. 
Sebastian's long legs eat up the few feet between us," I know that Miracle has been up to many things, but she's stupid enough to go after my father." My heart breaks," what is her endgame? Why is she doing all this? You need to find out what she's really after before it's too late." I walk past him to the door," let me walk you to your room." I open the door and march down the hallway with Sebastian following me. The staff looks at us with weird looks but goes back to work. We approach my room when my arm gets grabbed. 

" What," I turn around, snatching my arm. Sebastian moves closer to me," I know that Miracle is up to something but I just can't have her detained with no evidence. I'll deal with this. You don't have to worry." I nod my head feeling the anger release from my body," okay." I turn to the door, twisting the knob," thanks for listening." I open the door hurrying into the room. Evidence, the only one we had is burnt to a crisp in the forest. Unless something miraculous pops up then they're all doomed. My bags sit in the middle of the room, at least  they're fast. I take my clothes off and drop them on the floor. I walk to the bathroom turning the water on hot. I let the run for a few seconds before getting in. I let the water run down my body and relax me.