chapter 32

" Thank you Prince Sebastian," she bows before scurrying out my room. Fuck, this was all a set up. The immortal here and the other obstacles to keep Nayyirah here. Who would need the fairy kingdoms' help? I pace the room back in forth, fuck. I need answers and the only one that has them is Miracle. I need to catch her doing something that will get her sent to the cells under the castle. My head starts to hurt and I take a seat on the bed. I take a deep breath to relax my mind when I hear movement outside my door. I get up and quietly go across the room. I press my ear to the door, straining to hear." What are you doing out here," a low female voice asks. Could that be Miracle? 

" A maid came from the prince's room," a male voice says. " So, he could be sowing his oats or something." The hallway goes quiet for a second as more movement happens," that's one of the maids that saw us." "Let's go," footsteps hurry down the hall. Shit what are they about to do? I open the door and peek down the hallway before running out of my room. Damn my magic would come in handy now. I go in the direction of the maid quarters, let's hope this is where they're going. I go through the kitchen to the very back door that's next to the broom closet. I open the door slowly and take a few seconds to listen before going down the stone steps. 

I creep down the hallway past several doors. Most were empty seeing that many of the maids choose not to stay here but go home to their families. A light knock makes me stop in my tracks. I peek over the corner seeing Miracle and Julius standing side by side in a different set of clothes from dinner. The door opens and the fiery red fairy stands on the inside with a robe covering her. " Duke, how may I help you this evening," she bows. " I would like to know what you were doing in the prince's room." " H-he asked me to clean his bathroom while you all were drinking." Julius steps closer to her," why did I hear talking coming from his room?" " He was asking me about Violet," she squeezed the opening of her robe tightly. 

" What did he ask you?"" Just simple questions about her seeing anyone or is she interested in anyone." The tiny fairy starts to shake with all Julius's questions. Miracle steps forward leaving very little space between her and the maid, " that better be all that you've talked about. Or the next visit won't be so pleasant." " Y-yes ma'am," the fairy's body visibly shakes. " Good night, Sasha," Julius smiles before turning around. " G-good night," she rushes into her room and shuts the door. " We'll need to talk to Sebastian in the morning," Miracle says. I walk back down the hall going into one of the empty rooms. " Make sure that you keep her busy in the morning." " I will," they walk past going up the stairs.

Fuck, how am I going to get Mircale in the cells when Julius is working with her. He's going to cover everything up to keep his ass clean.  The door at the top of the stairs closes and I wait a few minutes  before leaving the room. I quietly walk up the stairs then stand by the door. I listen for noise before opening the door. I step into the kitchen cautiously then hurry to my room. I open and close the door out of breath. I plop down in one of the chairs and lean my head back,this is gonna be troublesome. A light noise comes from the door causing me to sit up in the chair. Fairy dust shoots from underneath the door to my hands. The dust swirls up my arm before it settles on my skin leaving a warm feeling. 

Images of everyone in the castle starts to appear in my mind. Miracle and Julius visited Nayyirah's imposters. " Wear this when you cross the portal." Miracle hands a silver necklace to the imposter," the will give you memories that Nayyirah has. You should be able to blend in until  it's time." The imposter puts the necklace on," remember what your part is and you'll be rewarded when this is all over." " Yes, Miracle," the imposter looks up to Miracle. Shit, I can't stop this without finding the real Nayyirah. She has to be close for them to have  taken her tonight. I'll have to give Ryan and Noah this information before they pass through the portal. 

Hopefully they'll be able to find out more when they get back to their realm. I'll figure out a plan in the morning, I get up and walk over to the bed. I take my clothes off leaving only my underwear before getting into the bed. My brain goes crazy with all this new information. After a few minutes of my mind going crazy, I rub my forehead thinking about Nayyirah. She needs to be safe. Images of her appear in my head wearing a purple gown standing in the throne room.  My parents, sister and some of the high fairy council stand on either side of her but my focus was on her. My body starts to relax at the image until she's the only thing I saw. 

A loud knock echoes in the room," yeah." I open my eyes looking around the room," good, you're up." Miracle and Tristan walk in and stand in the middle of the room. I sit up," what's going on?"  Just here to wake you. Breakfast is done and after we eat they will open the portal." " Thank you for waking me," I nod to the door. " Well be downstairs," Miracle smiles then they both head out the room. I jump out of bed and go into the bath. I quickly shower then wash my face and brush my teeth. I go back to the bedroom grabbing my suitcase. I dig through the bag throwing the first matching outfit I see. I walk out the bedroom down the hall as Violet steps out her room, fuck.  " Good morning, Sebastian," she smiles. 

" Good morning, Violet," I hurry down the hall. " Why are you moving so fast," she runs down the hall. " I want to speak to Nayyirah before she leaves," I continue down the stairs. " Oh," Violet's footsteps slow down. I walk to the dining room with the table filled with food and drinks. Julius and Victoria sit at the head of the table. Tristan and Miracle sit a few chairs down while the imposter and the guards sit at the center of the table. " Good morning," I walk to an empty chair across from the imposter. Violet walks in taking a seat close to her parents. The room goes quiet with the only noise of forks hitting the plate. Julius clears his throat," are you ready to go home Nayyirah?" The imposter smiles," yes, I'm missing my sister." 

" The portal is getting set up as we eat. It should be finished when we're done." She smiles," that's great to hear." Everyone goes back to eating while I make eye contact with Ryan. After a few minutes, the maids come in and pick up dishes. The red hair fairy skittishly walk over to me," thanks again for cleaning my bathroom last night." " Y-your welcome," she looks at me surprisingly. " You did a good job. Can I ask you to clean my room this time? There's clothes everywhere." " I should have time to do that," she grabs all my dishes then leaves. I glance around the table as Miracle staring at me while everyone else gets up from the table. " Follow us," Julius walks out the dining room with the rest of us behind him. I take my time leaving the dining room letting everyone walk in front of me.

 Very little conversation goes on while we walk through the halls. We go to one of the grand rooms that Julius uses to entertain guests. The portal sits open with a fairy on each side," whenever you're ready," Julius nods at the imposter. The imposter looks around the room," thank you all for having me even though it wasn't ideal circumstances." " We're glad that you came and fixed our problem," Tristan says. The imposter turns to me," thank you." " Your welcome," I nod my head. She walks past me to the portal. Ryan and Noah stand in front of me," thank you." I reach my hand out and bring Ryan into me," take the necklace." He pulls back and nods then goes to the portal. They look back before grabbing their bags and walking through the portal.