Chapter 5

Everyone was home. They were eating dinner at the dinner table for the first time all together. They sat there in silence.
"So.... How was everyone's day?"
Maya asked.
"Great."
Emma replied.
"I had a good day."
Carina replied. Maya sensed that Emma changed from her depressed stage.
"Anything interesting happened at school?"
Maya asked wanting to start a conversation.
"I met someone."
Emma said holding back her smile.
Maya looked over at carina. Carina already knew about Danielle that's why she didn't have a reaction.
"Okay? Wanna tell me more about this person?"
Maya asked.
"Well she's new at school, her name is Danielle and she's really sex- I mean fun."
Emma slipped up hoping maya didn't recognize it. Maya knew exactly that she was going to say sexy.
"That's cool, are y'all friends?"
Maya asked taking a bite of her dinner.
"Yep."
Emma replied. Maya was getting a feeling that Emma didn't want to talk about it.
"Well just letting you know that you can bring her over if you want but please notify carina and I first."
Maya said.
"Okay cool."
Emma said getting up from the table and went over to the kitchen to wash her dish. As she was done she went in to her room.

"She told me she loved me today."
Maya said to carina who was still eating her dinner.
"That's great bambina."
Carina answered happy for maya.
"Yeah but I don't know, it feels like she isn't comfortable talking to me."
Maya said kind of upset.
"Just give it time bella, she'll come around."
Carina said knowing Maya was feeling a bit left out.
"Alright."
Maya said getting up from the table taking carinas empty plate with her to wash them.

              Emma

When Emma went in to her room she noticed a box on her bed in wrapping paper. She didn't know who is was from but she assumed it was from maya or carina. She quickly opened it like a kid on Christmas Day. She was excited until she saw what it was. It was a vibrator, from carina of course.
Emma shook her head and went to throw away the wrapping paper. She crumbled it in to a ball and went to the kitchen to throw it away. She just gave carina a look while carina was laughing on the inside.

"Really carina?"
Emma said as she threw away the paper.
"Go have some fun bella."
Carina said bursting in to laughter.
"No. Just no."
Emma said walking over to her room.
Carina was waiting to see her reaction and loved the outcome.
Maya was confused.
"You know you want to Emma."
Carina shouted as Emma went back in to her room.
"Noooo."
Emma shouted back at her before she closed the door.

"What was that about?"
Maya asked.
"I just gave her a little present."
Carina said.
"What was it?"
Maya asked as she wiped her hands off.
"Don't worry about it bella."
Carina said giving her a kiss. Maya didn't know that carina got her a gift.
"Okay but only for more kisses."
Maya said as carina gave her all the kisses in the world.

Emma put the toy on her desk and went on to her bed. She got her phone out and texted Danielle.
E: hey
Not even minutes later Danielle replied. Danielle was waiting for Emma to message her whole day.
D: hey Emma
She didn't wanna come on too strong.
E: wyd?
D: I'm just chilling hbu?
E: you won't believe what carina did😭
D: what did she do? 🥺
E: she gave me a vibrator😂 so embarrassing 😩
Danielle didn't know what to say because it was a weird topic to be talking about.
D: I would simply die of embarrassment if mom gave me a vibrator😂
E: I know right😭
Danielle kept typing then erasing her messages but then she decided to be risky.
D: sooo are you gonna use it😏
Danielle was so scared of what she just sent Emma that she threw her phone on the other side of her bed.
Danielle's mind was going crazy.
Emma was shocked by the message she went but decided to play along.
E: you want me to?😳
Danielle saw a message pop up on her phone but she was so scared to look at it. She just went for it and turned her phone over. She was relieved that Emma didn't freak out by it.
D: MISS EMMA BISHOP😂 being a bad girl huh? 💀
E: it's sitting on my desk right now waiting to be used😂 doubt it will happen though🙃
D: wowwww, I bet it's feeling lonely 😔
E: You sound like you want it🤪
D: 😏 maybe
Danielle thought that was a bad idea so she quickly sent another message.
D: JUST JOKING😅 don't get any ideas miss lady
E: haha I won't :)
D: anyways wanna FaceTime?🥺 I'm missing your face :(
Emma smiled at that text.
E: sure I'll call you in a sec😊
Emma put her hair up in to a messy bun and washed her face so she could look a bit better for Danielle.
She then called Danielle when she was ready.