Chapter 45

Later that day. Emma and Danielle got something for lunch and headed up to their hotel room. They both took a shower first to get the chlorine from the pool off. The whole  time in the shower Emma teased Danielle so she was a bit hungry for Emma. Emma was getting dressed as Danielle just stared at her.

"What?"
Emma asked seeing Danielle look at her body up and down a couple times. She didn't answer but she did walk towards her. She went from behind and laid a kiss on to emmas neck. She kept leaving small little kisses on her neck while Emma looked at the both of them in the mirror. While keeping her lips attached to emmas neck, she pushed her waist in to Emma's waist making her get pressed up against the sink, both of their naked bodies pressed against each other.

"What are you doing?"
Emma asked as Danielle kept sucking on her neck.

"Kissing my girlfriend."
Danielle replied.

"No, you're gonna give me a hickey."
Emma said wiping Danielles saliva off of her neck. Danielle put her mouth next to Emma ear.

"You're so pretty."
She whispered as she looked at the both of them in the mirror. Danielle brought her hands up and on to Emma's bare stomach making her get goosebumps because of how cold her hands were. She went back to placing kisses on to her neck but she didn't suck this time.

"Babe I need to get dressed."
Emma said as she tried not to give in to temptation.

"Mhm..."
Danielle hummed.
"What's the point of getting dressed now if I'm just gonna rip your clothes off in a couple of minutes?"
She asked.

"Nope, you aren't."
Emma said. Danielle just continued what she was doing and kept Emma pressed against the sink.
"You gotta stop."
She said.

"Make me."
Danielle said softly.

"I'm not going to because that'll just turn you on."
Emma said knowing that's exactly what she wants.

"Baby I'm already turned on."
Danielle said.

"It'll just turn you on more then."
Emma corrected herself.

"Mmmm...."
She moaned.
"What's the harm in making me more turned on?"

"As much as I would love to fuck you right now, we can't."
Emma said.

"You mean being fucked."
Danielle corrected Emma.

"What?"

"You said 'as much as I would love to fuck you' it's supposed to be as much as you would love to be fucked because I'm the one fucking you not the other way around."
Danielle explained.

"Nope, I meant me fucking you."
Emma said knowing that will make Danielle want to prove her point more.

"Want to test that?"
Danielle asked as she brought one hand up to emmas neck. She watched emmas head fall back a bit in the mirror as Emma's eyes fluttered shut. Emma liked the feel of Danielle's hand wrapping around her throat.

"You like that huh?"
Danielle asked seeing Emma's reaction.

"Fuck."
Emma breathed out.

"Tell me more."
Danielle said as she pulled away from emma. She took Emma's hand in to hers and guided her out the bathroom. Danielle pushed Emma on to the bed and got on top of her.
Emma covered her eyes because of the naked girl on top of her. Danielle leaned down.