Chapter 17

"Liv?"

"What are you doing here?"
Emma asked seeing Olivia standing there with her bloodshot eyes and tear stains.
"He- he broke up with me."
Olivia stuttered because of the sobbing. Danielle heard Olivia making her pissed off that she had the guts to show up after what she was saying about Emma.
"Uhhh okay? Come in."
Emma said. Olivia walked in to the apartment and Emma closed the door behind her. Danielle stared at her like she was ready to charge at her.

"Olivia this is Danielle."
Emma introduced the two of them. Olivia walked up to her and held her hand out to shake. Danielle leaned back in to her chair and folded her arms while she clenched her jaw.
"Why are you here Olivia?"
Danielle asked firmly.
"Be nice Danielle."
Emma warned. Danielle got up from her seat.
"It's late Olivia why are you here?"
Maya asked.
"I needed to talk to my bestfriend."
Olivia replied. Danielle couldn't believe she had the ignorance to call Emma her bestfriend.
"Shut the fuck up. She isn't your bestfriend anymore."
Danielle said going over to Emma.
"I said be nice Danielle."
Emma warned once again.
"Why should I be nice to this bitch."
Danielle asked wanting to know why Emma was defending her.
"Just calm down baby."
Emma said grabbing Danielle's hand.
"No I will not! Did you forget all the things she said about you?"
Danielle asked as she took her hand out of Emma's grip.
"I didn't forget the things she said but everyone deserves a second chance."
Emma said making Danielle's face screw up.
"No! She can't just walk back in to your life just like that after what she did."
Danielle exclaimed.
"Emma, Danielle is absolutely right."
Maya agreed with her.
"I think you should leave Olivia."
Carina then said remembering how hurt Emma got after she left.
"It's taking every bit of self control in my body not to punch you right now so leave."
Danielle said.
"If she goes, I'm going."
Emma said.
"No you're not going anywhere Emma. LEAVE NOW OLIVIA!"
Danielle raised her voice.
"Okay fine I'm going."
Olivia said running over to the door and leaving.
"What is wrong with you Danielle!"
Emma asked as Olivia ran out the door.
"What do you mean what's wrong with me? I'm just protecting you from that heartless bitch."
Danielle answered back angrily because Emma was defending Olivia.
"Get out."
Emma said softly.
"What?"
Danielle asked wanting to clarify what Emma just said.
"I said get out."
Emma repeated. Danielle walked over to the front door angrily.
"Wait hold on Danielle. Emma take a minute and think about what you're doing."
Maya said. Why was Emma defending Olivia after what she did and why was she being like this to Danielle when she's just trying to protect her.
"Just leave Danielle."
Emma said not even thinking about what she was saying.
"No no no no. Danielle you are not leaving."
Carina said walking over to the door and closing it. She was now standing between Danielle and the door.
"First of all emma, Danielle is trying to protect you from her and this is how you treat her?"
Carina said mad at how the teen was thinking. Emma was slowly realizing that carina was right.

"Now if I move from this door and let Danielle leave what do you think is going to happen to your relationship?"
Carina asked. Emma got to thinking and hated when Danielle wasn't around, she didn't want to loose her again. Emma's eyes started watering, she slowly walked over Danielle. Danielle held her arms out for Emma to come in for a hug. As Emma made contact she hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry."
Emma sobbed as she hid her face in to Danielle's shirt.
"It's alright baby."
Danielle said stroking up and down her back. She gave her a kiss on the top of her head. Emma sobbed thinking about what could've happened if carina didn't stop Danielle from leaving.

"Let's give them some privacy."
Maya said pulling carinas arm. Carina followed maya as she went in to their bedroom.

"I'm so stupid."
Emma cried out.
"Don't say that."
Danielle said.
"I- I was going to lose you if it wasn't for carina....."
Emma said wiping her tears from her face.
"You weren't going to lose me em. I probably would've been a bit mad but I wasn't gonna leave you."
Danielle said as she put her hand on Emma's cheek.
"I love you Danielle."
Emma said calming down her crying.
"I love you too em. Wanna go shower to cool off? Maybe calm down a bit?"
Danielle asked knowing that'll help de-escalate the situation. Emma nodded. The two girls headed over to the bathroom.