Chapter 28

Danielle and Emma got home not seeing maya or carina. They were probably in their room but they didn't check to make sure. They didn't have a cage for Jeff as yet so she just roamed around freely. They walked over to the living room and laid on the couch. They were on their phones almost the entire time watching tiktoks. Emma put her phone down and looked over to Danielle.

"You know it's your birthday right?"
Emma asked.

"Yes I am aware that it's my birthday."
Danielle said confused.

"Welllll I have another present."
Emma said.

"What is it?"
Danielle said. Danielle had a clue as to what it was because Emma had a mischievous smirk on her face. She moved closer to Danielle and straddled her lap.

"Birthday sex?"
Danielle asked. Emma nodded.

"Yep. Birthday sex."
Emma confirmed as she closed the gap between them. Danielle's hands roamed all over Emma's body as they kissed passionately. Emma just had her hands tangled in Danielle's hair.

"Room.....now."
Emma said in between kisses. Danielle slowly lifted them both up off the couch. She walked slowly making sure she didn't trip or anything. Jeff thought they were playing a game or something and started jumping on Danielle's legs making her giggle.

"Jeff!"
Danielle said separating their lips.

"I don't think Jeff is the name you should be shouting right now."
Emma said.

"Hold on."
Danielle said as she got a better grip on Emma and started walking over to their room. They reached there a bit faster because Danielle was actually looking where she was going. Danielle rested Emma down on to the bed in their messy sheets. She put Jeff out the room and closed the door. She jumped on to Emma in excitement and immediately started making out with her. Breathy moans filled the air as they made sure they weren't being too loud.

"Take this off."
Danielle said because she was struggling to get Emma's shirt off. Emma gladly did and also took off everything else. Danielle did the same as Emma. Danielle took a good look at Emma before she went on top of her.

"You look so beautiful."
Danielle whispered in to her ear.

"The bumps are still there so try your best not to look okay?"
Emma asked because she was embarrassed by them.

"Baby I've told you this already, I don't care about them. You look beautiful no matter what."
Danielle said kissing her cheek.

"I know but I still don't like them."
Emma said.

"What if we go under the blanket? Will it make you feel better?"
Danielle asked.

"A little."
Emma said. Danielle pulled the blanket over their naked bodies.

"Better?"
Danielle asked as Emma looked down in between their bodies.

"Yeah it's good."
Emma said because it was complete darkness under the covers.

"Okay."
Danielle said as she looked down on to Emma. She started making her way down emmas body.

"Wait!"
Emma said making Danielle stop what she was doing.

"You okay? Did I do something to hurt you?"
Danielle freaked out as she went back up to Emma's face.

"No baby. You didn't hurt me."
Emma said.

"What happened then?"
Danielle asked.

"This is your day bub. Let me take control."
Emma asked.