Chapter 20

Danielle slowly sat up.
"Slow bambina."
Carina said helping her stand up. Danielle stood up feeling no pain what so ever.
"Thanks carina. I have to make sure she really isn't mad at me now."
Danielle said walking over to Emma's room.
"Goodluck."
Carina let out a chuckle because Danielle was walking like she had a wedgie.

Danielle opened the door seeing Emma watch tiktoks while she was laying down.
"Hey baby."
Danielle said walking over to her bed.
"Don't hey baby me."
Emma said putting her phone down.
"Why not?"
Danielle said leaning down where Emma was.
"Because."
Emma replied with no explanation.
"Because what?"
Danielle asked.
"Just because."
Emma replied again.
"I'm gonna call you baby still because you don't have a reason for me not to."
Danielle said leaning down to give Emma a kiss but she swerved her face.
"Hm. I see how it is."
Danielle said as she pulled away from emma. Emma had a growing smile on her face.
"Babygirl, you love me?"
Danielle asked. Emma shook her head no.
"Is that so?"
Danielle then said as she climbed on to the bed so she was on top of Emma.
"Are you sure you don't love me?"
Danielle asked again.
"Mmm mmm."
Emma hummed as she shook her head side to side.
"Hmmmmm alright then...."
Danielle said as she was thinking of what to do. She looked down at Emma's body and back up to her eyes. Emma knew exactly what she was thinking.
"Would you love me if I put on a show for you?"
Danielle asked. Emma thought about it.
"Hmmmm.... maybe."
Emma answered.
"Okay."
Danielle nodded and got off of Emma.
She got her phone and played music through her phone.

She played 'all the time' by Jeremih.

Danielle walked over to the bed again. She got on top of Emma.
"Ready?"
Danielle asked. Emma nodded excitedly.

I could fuck you all the time

Danielle got into a handstand and slowly went down, her body aligned with Emma's body. As she got fully down she started grinding on Emma's lap. Emma couldn't help but laugh. She was laughing hysterically making Danielle mess up.
"Stopppp babe."
Danielle laughed with a huge smile on her face.
"Sorry I just can't help it."
Emma laughed out. Danielle collapsed on to Emma because she couldn't hold in her laugh either. Danielle calmed herself down before her favorite lyrics came on.
"Ready for this?"
Danielle asked trying to hold in her laugh.
"Mhm."
Emma hummed. Danielle was in between Emma's legs.
"Pussy for breakfast, that's how I start my day."
Danielle said moving down so she was hovering over her pants. As she went down, so did her hands on Emma's pants trying to pull them down. Emma pushed her away immediately.
"Babyyyy, I'm so tired. We had so much sex, I can't take anymore today."
Emma said closing her legs.
"Are you sure you don't want my lips on yours?"
Danielle asked. Emma took a second for it to click what Danielle was saying.
"I really want to but I can't take anymore. Tomorrow we'll have all the sex in the world. Promise."
Emma said. Danielle got up from the bed to take off the music.
"Sounds like a plan."
Danielle agreed as she ran back in to bed with Emma.
"Do you love me now?"
Danielle asked as she laid next to Emma.
"Hmmmm yes."
Emma said. Danielle smiled and kissed her. The kiss lingured with their tongues exploring each other's mouths, hands roaming all over as the heat rose in the room. Butterflies in both of their stomachs as their tongues brushed upon each other. Hands tangling in each other's hair and they both slightly tugged making them moan. They two girls separated when air was needed.
"God, we haven't had a kiss like this in a while."
Danielle said not remembering when the last time they had a kiss like this with no motives.
"You want more?"
Emma asked just wanting to make out with her gorgeous girlfriend.
"Mhhhmmmm."
Danielle said leaning back in with a smile. They made out for a bit, after they were done they just cuddled until it was time for dinner. They went to sleep that night.

The next morning. 27th dec

Emma, Maya and carina were in the kitchen preparing breakfast before the two adults go to work.
"Em I don't know. I'm completely fine with y'all having sex and all that but I don't want y'all here alone."
Maya said. The two adults going to work meant Danielle and Emma home alone and maya didn't want that.
"But I don't get it, if you're fine with us having sex then why can't we stay here together?"
Emma asked.
"Em stop asking, im not going to say yes. Now you and Danielle can either get ready and come to work with me or carina or you can come with one of us to work while Danielle stays here."
Maya explained emmas options.
"I have to go ask Danielle first. She's probably doesn't want to even get up."
Emma said walking off to her room.
She went up to the bed and shook her shoulder.