Chapter 35

(I missed the perfect opportunity to have a girls day out because Emma may have been sad or something on the day of Danielle and hers two month anniversary. Im mad 😡)

It was almost a week later. Emma was laying in bed all night because she couldn't fall asleep. Danielle was doing the same. They avoided each other at school and at practice they wouldn't even look at each other. At this point Rachel was good friends with Danielle but she was forced to chose a side and she took Emma's without even knowing what happened.
Emma was reading through their old messages at one a.m. She came across a video with them together making her cry as she rewatched it over and over. A tear drop fell on to the screen and then another one fell on to the send button.

(I'm laughing so hard at this rn)

"Oh no! Shit shit shit."
Emma said as she tried to delete the message but she then saw that It said seen.

Emma: y

Danielle: (typing...)
Danielle deleted what she was typing.

Emma: (typing...)
Emma was typing to say that she didn't mean to text her but Danielle started texting.

Danielle: (typing...)
After a few seconds, it sent.

Danielle: why what?

Emma: huh?
Emma was confused not even realizing what she had accidentally sent her.

Danielle: you texted me y😐
Danielle replied annoyingly. Emma didn't like the vibe Danielle was giving off.

Emma: wtv🙄
She texted back matching Danielle's energy.

Danielle: wth?
Danielle texted back because she was confused. Emma texted her first and she wants to act like she didn't.

"What do you want."
Emma said in a raspy voice as she sent Danielle a voice note because she was too tired to type. Danielle listened to the voice note realizing she sounded like she was crying.

Danielle: u ok?
She asked.

"Why would you ask that?"
Emma sent.

Danielle: I was just concerned but forget it. Goodnight.
Danielle texted.

"What is with the attitude?"
Emma sent.
Danielle wanted to play a little game with Emma. She wanted Emma to just come running back like all her other exes did.

So in a response, she sent Emma a nude. After she saw that Emma saw it, she quickly deleted it.

Danielle: sorry...that wasn't meant for u
Emma knew that Danielle did that on spite because she was talking to her that whole time so where did she find time to text someone else. Emma saved the photo as soon as she sent it.

"Mmmm no worries."
Emma said with a little moan.

Danielle: ew stop that.
Danielle typed out wanting to let Emma know that she heard that moan.

"Stop what."
Emma breathed out.

Danielle: just stop..... I know that you know exactly what you're doing

"You started it."
Emma said.

Danielle: no I didn't

"You sent me nudes Danielle.... And I know damn well it wasn't meant for anyone else."
Emma said.

Danielle: it was
She defended. Emma went back to texting her.