Chapter 29

"Bub you wanna go shower?"
Danielle asked as they washed off her arm.

"Mhmmm."
Emma hummed as she nodded.

"Alright let's take this off."
Danielle said pulling her shirt up. Emma raised her hands so it could come all the way off. Danielle felt her forehead and neck, heat radiated from her skin.

"Why didn't I notice this fever sooner?"
Danielle asked herself. Danielle reached around Emma's body and undid her bra.

"It's not- your fault."
Emma choked out.

"I know it isn't."
Danielle said giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. Emma took off her pants and underwear.

"Is this good?"
Danielle said as she got the right temperature for Emma.

"Yes."
Emma's voice sounded strained. Emma went in to the shower.

"Okay call me if you need anything."
Danielle said. Emma nodded as Danielle walked away.

"Danielle?"
Emma called out to stop her.

"Yes bub?"
Danielle said walking back over to her.

"Thank you for taking care of me."
Emma said.

"No need to thank me em. I'm always here for you no matter if your sick or not."
Danielle said.

"Okie....love you bub."
Emma said.

"Love you too princess."
Danielle said as she walked out the bathroom. Danielle walked out to maya and carina who were washing the bowl.

"Hey guys can you listen out if she calls me?"
Danielle asked.

"Si. Where are you going bella?"
Carina asked.

"I'm just going to get some things for her. Can I borrow your car?"
Danielle asked. She knew that she had a hard time driving without Emma but Emma needed her right now so she didn't care.

"Sure, the keys are right there."
Carina said pointing to the bowl with keys.

"Okay thanks, Appreciate it. I'll be back before she even realized I left."
Danielle said as she walked out the door.

————
Danielle came back home only after five minutes.

"Thanks for lending me your car."
Danielle said as she put the keys back.

"It's no problem bambina."
Carina said as she was washing up some dishes and maya was cleaning up the living room. She put away the things that she bought Emma. Danielle headed in to her room hearing the shower still running. She peaked in the door.

"Baby?"
Danielle called out.

"Yeah?"
Emma said.

"Just making sure everything's okay in here."
Danielle said.

"Ill be out in a few minutes."
Emma said.

"Alright."
Danielle said as she left. Danielle laid on the bed waiting for her to finish up. After a bit of waiting Danielle fell asleep not feeling well herself. Emma was done but she couldn't find her towel.

"Baby."
Emma called out but her voice wasn't strong enough to wake Danielle up. She tried a few more times but still didn't get an answer. She just stood there not knowing what to do. After a minute of thinking she just gave up and walked out the shower naked, dripping in water. She walked in to the room finding Danielle asleep. She crawled on to the bed and cuddled Danielle. The wetness from Emma's body woke Danielle up. She looked down seeing Emma's naked body laying on top of her.