Chapter 18

"Baby?"
Danielle asked as they were both dressing.
"Yes?"
Emma asked excitedly putting her clothes on.
"Isnt it too late for maya and carina to be going for a walk? They're probably sleeping right now, I don't wanna wake them up just because we wanna have sex."
Danielle said.
"We'll figure something out just now."
Emma said. The two girls got finished dressing.

"Let's go ask them what to do."
Emma said pulling Danielle's hand as she was following behind her.
Emma knocked on their bedroom door.
"Maya? Carina?"
Emma asked.
"Come in bambina."
Carina answered. Emma and Danielle entered awkwardly and sat at the edge of their bed.
"What's going on bella?"
Carina asked as she put the book she was reading down. Carina was in her bed while Maya was in the bathroom brushing her hair. Emma looked over to Danielle.
"I think we're ready."
Emma said making carina sit up.
"Really?"
Carina asked.
"Yeah but we don't wanna ask you guys to go anywhere this late so we don't know what to do."
Danielle said. Maya walked in to the room overhearing the conversation.
"It's fine kiddos. We don't mind going out for a bit."
Maya said.
"Maybe we can do it another time. It's not safe to be out this late."
Emma said.
"No no no. You're gonna have sex tonight. Maya and I will go out."
Carina said getting off the bed.
"Where will you go?"
Danielle asked concerned.
"Maya and I haven't had date night in so long so we'll probably go on a date."
Carina said.
"Yeah we'll be out of here as soon as possible for y'all to have a lovely night."
Maya said as she looked for something to wear in her closet.
"Okay.....thank you guys."
Emma said. Danielle got up from the bed to set up everything. Danielle shook her head in the direction of the door signaling she wanted to talk to her. Emma walked out the room Danielle and closed the door.

"Just want to make sure that you wanna do it in your room so I can set up in the mean while."
Danielle said.
"Where else can we do it?"
Emma asked.
"Anywhere you want, I just want you to feel comfortable."
Danielle said as she brought her hands up to Emma's face, cupping her cheeks.
"Can we do it by the fireplace?"
Emma asked not sure if Danielle wanted to as well.
"We can do that. I'll set it up for you."
Danielle said pulling her in giving her a kiss on her forehead.
"Love you."
Emma said as Danielle pulled away from her.
"Love you too princess."
Danielle said. As she was about to walk away she just had to make sure.
"Are you sure you still wanna do this?"
She asked.
"Mhm I'm still very horny."
Emma assured her. Danielle let out a chuckle as she walked away to get the things. Soon later Maya and carina came running out their room ready to leave.

"Have fun guys! Text us when you're done."
Maya shouted as they ran out the front door. A few minutes later, Emma was in the kitchen sitting at the island when she heard Danielle call out for her.

"My princess!"
Danielle shouted from the other room.
"Yes my love?"
Emma asked knowing she was ready for her.
"You can come in now."
Danielle said as she walked over to Emma.
"I'm excited to see your creativity."
Emma said as she stood up.
"You'll be proud of my skills. Come on my princess deserves an entrance."
Danielle said picking her up bridal style.
"Babyyyy."
Emma squealed as she was being lifted in to the air. Danielle laughed as she carried Emma in to the living room next to the fireplace.
"Close your eyes."
Danielle said wanting her to see it all at once. Emma shut them tightly.
Danielle gently put her in the middle of the room.
"Okay open!"
Danielle said. Emma slowly opened her eyes revealing the candles that were lit making the room get in to the mood. There was a fluffy blanket on the floor right in front the fireplace. On the blanket, there was a bucket full of ice which had a bottle of wine. Rose petals were sprinkled over the blanket, they were spaced out perfectly. There was also a cup of ice next to the blanket.

(Comment what you think it's for here and then later on when you find out what it's for let me know if you were right.)

"Did maya say we could drink wine?"
Emma asked.
"Yep I asked if it was okay and she said go ahead just pace yourself."
Danielle repeated the exact words Maya said to her.
"This is so....... I wanna say sexy but that doesn't feel right."
Emma said taking a better look around the room.
"I don't know what word you're looking for but thank you."
Danielle said walking over to her.
"Do you just wanna get straight to it or do you want a glass of wine first."
Danielle asked as she wrapped her hand around emmas waist.
"I guess we can drink a little first."
Emma said. Danielle pulled away from her to open the bottle. She poured some in to two champagne glasses. She took a sip as she handed Emma hers. They sat down on the blanket just chatting a bit. Danielle couldn't wait anymore so she wanted to ease in to it and not come on too strong.
Danielle set her glass down and took Emma's from her hand. As she put Emma's down she looked back at Emma.