Chapter 30

"Excuse me?"
Maya asked not liking Danielle's attitude.

"She did nothing wrong carina."
Danielle said ignoring maya.

"There are boundaries Danielle."
Carina said.

"No! Cut the bullshit."
Danielle said firmly.
"That girl."
Danielle said pointing over in the direction of their room.
"That girl over there is fragile and you know it. You shouting at her for no god damn reason doesn't help, it just makes her one step closer to having a mental break down. Now I understand that I am out of line here but that is my girlfriend and my job is to protect her. I don't not give a fuck about who you are I will still go off on you."
Danielle said angrily.

"Danielle I suggest you leave."
Carina said.

"You know what carina? When she cuts everyone off and keeps everything to herself I'm blaming you for this. I don't want to hear you yell or even raise your voice at her again, only if you have a good reason to then I'll let you but other than that I stand behind Emma."
Danielle said as she turned around to walk out. Carina was furious with Danielle.

"Danielle I think it's best if you go home."
Carina said. Danielle bit the inside of her cheek resisting the temptation to say something out of hand.

"I'll be out in the next hour."
Danielle said knowing that Emma will be upset with her. She walked out their room but walked back in to say one more thing.

"I wonder how Emma will react when she finds out that I'm not there anymore because of you. I can't even begin to explain how much Emma loves you....... She used to talk about how great of a mom you were and how great her life was ever since y'all took her in.
She would talk non stop about you two and they were all good things. Even though maya was a bit tough she still loved her as much as you. Compared to other people that have been abused Emma has opened up unlike most of the others, she's comfortable with the three of us and you're just breaking the trust between you and her. You are digging your own grave right now and in the future your gonna ask yourself, where did I go wrong? Well this is your time carina, to realize what went wrong before it gets worst. I suggest you fix this right now before it's too late."
Danielle said walking out of the room and headed to Emma's. She got her bag and packed all her belongings trying her best not to wake Emma up.
After fifteen minutes she packed up everything that she had, she left her body wash, perfumes, hoodies and a note for Emma to explain why she wasn't there. She said her goodbyes to Jeff. Maya had to drop her home because she didn't have a ride.

————

"On your left."
Danielle instructed to find her house.
Maya pulled in front of their gate.

"Bye."
Was all maya said.

"This bitch."
Danielle said to herself.

"Okay that's enough Danielle you've bee-."
Maya tried to say thinking that Danielle was calling her a bitch.

"Not you maya."
Danielle said signaling to look in front. Maya looked seeing a girl there with roses.

"Who's that?"
Maya asked.

"Take a wild guess."
Danielle said.

"Ex?"
Maya asked.

"Mhm. Georgia."
Danielle confirmed.
"She just won't give up."
Danielle said as she got her bags.