Chapter 12

10th December 2021
I'm putting a date so I could keep track of it myself😂

It was the day of Danielle and Emma's one month anniversary. They told each other they weren't gonna do anything big, just a simple gift but you know Danielle wasn't gonna do that. She knocked on the apartment door because she forgot her key home. Soon after maya answered it.
She walked in looking around for Emma. She saw her on the couch. Emma got up to greet Danielle.
"HAPPY ONE MONTH BABYYYYY!"
Danielle shouted as she ran up to her and picked her up. They spun around in circles out of excitement.
Emma wrapped her legs around Danielle and kissed her. They calmed down a bit and Danielle put her down.
"Happy one month. I love you."
Emma said resting her head on to Danielle's so their foreheads were touching.
"I love you too princess."
Danielle said breaking the contact of their foreheads. She placed infinite kisses all over her face.
"One month! Already?"
Maya asked because the time flew by so fast.
"Yep one month with my queen."
Danielle said picking her back up. Emma giggled.
"That's great! I'm so happy for y'all."
Maya then said. Danielle then rested Emma back on to the couch and sat next to her.
"Thanks Maya."
Danielle said.
"So what do y'all have planned today?"
Maya asked. Emma and Danielle looked at each other knowing they weren't doing anything big, that what Emma thought.
"Oh come on, em this is your first relationship and not to mention it's been going on for a whole month! You have to do something."
Maya complained.
"Well actually I have things planned for us."
Danielle said taking Emma by surprise.
"What? I thought we said we weren't doing anything."
Emma asked.
"It's one month baby. Do you really think I wouldn't plan anything. You know me better than that."
Danielle said putting her hand on to Emma's thigh.
"Okay what do you have planned then?"
Emma asked.
"Soooo first thing is reservations razoni's for lunch."
Danielle said knowing it's the best place to eat at.

(I just made that up and pretend it's the most expensive restaurant and best where they live)

"Baby...... that's so expensive."
Emma said knowing how much it'll cost.
"Don't worry about that babe. The best for you always."
Danielle responded.
"But-."
Emma tried to argue.
"Emma stop. Yes it's expensive but I love you and I'll do anything for you."
Danielle said.
"Fine."
Emma agreed.
"And after that we're gonna go somewhere else for dinner but I can't tell you what we're eating or where because that's a surprise."
Danielle said as a tease.
"I don't like surprises."
Emma then said.
"I know you don't but you're gonna have to deal with one tonight."
Danielle said.
"Ughhhhh."
Emma groaned.
"Trust me it'll be worth it."
Danielle said taking Emma's jaw in to her hand. Emma smiled as Danielle leaned in to give her a kiss. Emma quickly pulled away.
"I need to give you my gift."
Emma quickly said getting up from the couch. She ran in to her bedroom and and brought out a gift bag.
Danielle didn't have her gift on her right now so she felt bad.
"Here you go."
Emma said handing her the bag.
"Babe I'm sorry but I don't have your gift on me right now."
Danielle apologized.
"It's okay baby. Just open my gift already."
Emma said excitedly. Danielle opened the bag to find a box. She slowly opened it to find a bracelet with Emma's name.