Chapter 7

Emma went in to her room to find Danielle with tears rolling down her face but wasn't showing any motion at all. She was staring at her phone.
As soon as Danielle realized emma was standing there she stood up quickly and wiped her tears away. She cleared her throat.
"Why are you crying?"
Emma asked worried.
"It's nothing em."
Danielle walked towards her because she was standing in the doorway.
"Baby tell me wh-."
Emma tried to understand why she was crying but Danielle wouldn't budge.
"Stop, I don't wanna talk about it."
Danielle said in a serious tone as she tried to walk past Emma but she blocked her.
"Emma stop."
Danielle said with her voice breaking.
"Just tell me what's wrong babe."
Emma begged.
"I- I'm not ready to talk about it."
Danielle said. She tried to push past her.
"Ba-."
Emma tried to say.
"No! Emma stop. Please I just don't wanna talk about it."
Danielle said.
"Look at me."
Emma said. Danielle looked at the ground so Emma wouldn't look at her tears. Danielle didn't look up. Emma took her hand and raised Danielle's chin so they were looking in to each other's eyes.
"Are you okay?"
Emma asked knowing she didn't want to talk about it. Danielle sighed.
"Em....Im okay. I just need some time before I talk to you."
Danielle said as Emma put her hands on Danielle's face. She leaned in.
"Im here for you."
Emma said before she placed kisses along her face to her ear. She nibbled on her ear making Danielle let out a shaky breath.
"Baby."
Danielle whispered as she started kissing Emmas neck. Emma let out a small moan from Danielle's sucking.
They walked back so they could close the door. Maya heard the door close.

"Wait. Let them have some fun bella."
Carina stopped maya from storming her room. Maya pulled back and returned to carina.
"Ugh Alright."

They walked back to the bed. Danielle fell back and Emma fell on top of her. They started giggling. Emma realized she wasn't ready to explore more.
"Baby."
Emma stopped kissing her.
"Everything okay?"
Danielle asked at the sudden stop of Emma's movements.
"I- I need to take it slow."
Emma confessed. Danielle understood that it may be her first time with everything.
"I know em. I wanna take things slow too."
Danielle replied because she wanted it to mean something their first time.
"It's just that I'm new to all of this and I'm not ready."
Emma began to explain because she thought Danielle wouldn't want to be with someone who couldn't give her what she needed.
"Em calm down. I understand you're not ready. I want our first time to be special and not just because we were horny. We will take things as slow as you want it okay?"
Danielle reassured her. Emma was straddling her lap while she laid back.
"You're so understanding baby. What did I do to deserve you?"
Emma asked. In Danielle's eyes, She didn't deserve Emma.
"I don't know but I know that I don't deserve you."
Danielle said pulling Emma down to kiss her. They smiled in to the kiss. Emma started slowly grinding her hips against Danielle as they made out.

Carina finished cooking and the food was ready but the teens were still going at it. Maya sat impatiently at the table.
"Go get them."
Carina told Maya who was more than happy to.
"Knock first please and give them time before you open the door."
Carina asked. Maya walked over to the door and knocked. Emma got off of Danielle immediately because she knew she wasn't allowed to close her door.
"Come in."
Danielle said as she coughed to clear her throat. Maya slowly opened the door to find Emma and Danielle breathing heavily but they were on opposite sides of the room.
"Foods ready guys."
Maya then said before she walked out. Emma followed straight behind her leaving Danielle in her room.
Danielle was so horny so she took a deep breath to gather herself before going back out. Soon after she adjusted her clothes she then walked out the room to meet everyone else. She saw everyone sitting at the table waiting for her. She inhaled deeply as she sat down next to Emma. They started eating in silence. Only till they were almost done eating someone spoke.

"This tastes really good carina."
Danielle compliment her cooking skills.
"Well thank you bambina, finally someone notices it."
Carina said because she's only gotten a few people to say that to her. Maya laughed thinking about what carina makes that taste good but not necessarily food.
"What are you laughing at?"
Carina asked.
"Just thinking about all the times I complimented something you make."
Maya then said but nobody but Danielle got what she meant.
"Y'all seriously don't get what she just said?"
Danielle asked confused as she looked over to maya. Emma and carina nodded because they didn't get it.
"Only Tops will get it."
Maya then said with a giggle. Danielle laughed at the comment.
"What's a top?"
Emma then asked confused.
"Basically someone who takes control of the relationship during sex and other things."
Maya explained. Carina didn't know what a top was either so she played along like she knew exactly what it was. Emma was just thinking about how she was the one in control a few minutes ago.
"Yep."
Danielle replied nervously to be talking about these things.
"Oh really? Because that wasn't the case a few min-."
Emma started saying but Danielle cut her off as she choked on her food.
"Okay! That's enough from you."
Danielle said placing her hand on to Emma's lap. Carina and maya just laughed.
"Don't worry Danielle it always starts off that way."
Maya said because Carina mostly starts off as the top. Everyone just laughed it off while they finished dinner. After dinner Danielle went home and they all went to sleep.