Chapter 41

I'm letting someone else write this chapter because I know my cousin is reading this so I won't feel weird writing it. I did change some things to my liking.

"Hey babe."
Danielle greeted as she walked in to the apartment with food.

"Hi sunshine."
Emma said. Danielle walked over to her and gave her a kiss before she handed her the food.

"Where's maya and carina?"
Danielle asked.

"They're at work."
Emma answered.

"So we're home alone?"
Danielle asked.

"Yeah but carina is supposed to come home any second now. Maya has a long shift so she's not coming home till late at night."
Emma said.

"Mmmm cool."
Danielle said.

"I think we're eating McDonald's too much."
Emma said.

"We probably are but I got you, your happy meal that you asked for."
Danielle said taking it out the bag.

"And this is why I love you."
Emma said immediately goin after the toy.

"Noooo I got the worst toyyyy."
Emma whined.

"Just add it to your collection."
Danielle said sitting with her.

"I'm not adding this 'my little pony' rat to my collection."
Emma denied throwing the toy across the room.

"Sorry em. Maybe next time you'll get the one you've wanted for ages, papa smurf."
Danielle said as she sipped on her drink.

"Did you bring it?"
Emma asked.

"Mhm."
Danielle said pointing to the bag.

"Can we use it?"
Emma asked.

"We can use it later. Just eat while the food is hot."
Danielle said. Emma went down on her chicken nuggets while they watched a show.

—————

A couple hours later at night.

The two teens laid on the bed out of breath. All Danielle could study was Emma. She looked over to the very tired girl.

"Are you sure you're okay?"
Danielle asked. Emma nodded because she was too tired to speak.

"You need anything? Something to drink?"
Danielle asked.

"Please."
Emma said. Danielle got up from the bed and took off the strap on and got dressed.

"I'll be right back."
Danielle said as she gave her a kiss on the cheek. Emma nodded and she left the room. Danielle got them both water and went back in to the room.
She then saw Emma fast asleep.

*flashback to an hour before*

Danielle and Emma were in the room making out. They made sure to lock the door this time and Jeff wasn't in the room. Emma was on top of Danielle as she grinded on her lap.
Breathy moans escaped both of their mouths. The both girls knew exactly how this was going to turn out but they still took it slow. Danielle was still scared so she tried to avoid the sex part until she was ready. Every time Emma would make a move to go further Danielle would subtly move her hand. Danielle started kissing her neck.