Chapter 10

Emma and Danielle arrived at her house.

"Okay I know you said you were rich but holy shit

"Okay I know you said you were rich but holy shit."
Emma said seeing her house.
"Yep."
Danielle replied. Danielle drove to the garage and parked.
"Do you wanna come in while I get my clothes or stay?"
Danielle asked knowing there was a slight chance of her parents seeing her.
"Won't your parents see me."
Emma asked.
"There's a chance they would but I doubt because they are always in their offices doing work."
Danielle replied.
"Okay."
Emma said getting out the car. Danielle took her hand and guided her through the garage door that lead to the house. She looked around to make sure no one was there. The house was surprisingly empty. She had two brothers and a sister but they were no where to be seen.
They finally made it to her room. Emma sat down on Danielle's bed taking in how big her room was.
"Can't believe you sleep in this room. It's the size of maya and carinas whole apartment."
Emma said amazed. Danielle hated talking about how rich her family was so she didn't respond. She was packing a bag with clothes when suddenly her bedroom door opened.
"Danielle? I thought I heard you come in-."
Danielle's sister said as she walked in seeing a stranger laying on her bed.
Danielle quickly ran over to her and closed the door behind her.
"Em this is my sister Katie. Katie this is Emma, My girlfriend."
Danielle introduced them as she went back to pack some clothes.
"Girlfriend huh?"
Katie asked because she knew Danielle didn't like to bring the people she was involved with home.
"Yeah."
Danielle responded. Emma sat up.
"Hey nice to meet you Katie."
Emma greeted.
"Hey emma. Surprised Danielle brought you here. Wait did she meet mom and dad as yet?"
Katie asked.
"Nope but they're dreading me to meet her."
Danielle said as she walked over to her bed putting her bag on it.
"Well good luck with that speedy."
Katie said knowing it was gonna be hard to keep Emma from their parents.
"Speedy?"
Emma asked.
"Yeah it's her family nickname beca-."
Katie tried explain how she got the name but Danielle wouldn't let her.
"Shut the fuck up katie."
Danielle shut her up.
"Okay chill out Danielle. What a way to greet your sister you haven't seen in forever."
Katie said.
"Sorry."
Danielle said going over to her.
"It's cool."
Katie replied as Danielle gave her a hug.
"When are you leaving?"
Danielle asked knowing she wasn't staying for long.
"I wanna stay as long as I can but you know mom and dad."
Katie replied just wanting to come home. Danielle pulled away from the hug.
"Unfortunately."
Danielle sighed. She walked over to here bad and collapsed on to it next to Emma.
"What are you doing today?"
Katie asked wanting to hang out with her sister.
"Im basically gonna head back to em's and stay there til tomorrow."
Danielle said having no other plans other than hanging out with her girlfriend.
"Oh alright."
Katie replied.
"What are you up to today?"
Danielle asked.
"I was planning on hanging out with you and the boys but the boys just play video games whole day and you have a girlfriend so."
Katie said.
"You can come and hang out with us at my place if you want? I have to ask first but I'm sure they'll let you come."
Emma offered seeing Katie wanting to hang out with Danielle.
"It's fine. I don't wanna intrude anything."
Katie said just wanting to say yes.
"You're not intruding Katie. Im offering."
Emma said.
"Okay. I'll follow you there."
Katie said.
"Yeah let's get going before mom sees her on the cameras."
Danielle said. Danielle grabbed her bag and Katie headed to her room to get some shoes.