A New Challenge

"Janine Doxter and Pinto Pengino!" Tweak began, grabbing us from behind. "How dare you two find such an amazing looking rover, and not tell me about it?!" Pinto and I looked at each other, utterly confused. We thought we were in big trouble, and the rover didn't look too hot to begin with.
"But, it's all run down, and the engine doesn't work." I said, incredulously.
"We've tried." Pinto jumped in.
"Well, how bout I try this time! C'mon, we have a rover to fix! Pinto, come with me! Jane, go get the Captain to help move it."Tweak suggested, and then bolted down the hall, gesturing for Pinto to follow. I ran from place to place, first to the HQ, where Dashi told me he was in the Game Pod, where Kwazii told me he was in the library, and on and on and on until I found him in the Sick Bay, doing a puzzle with Peso.
"Jane, what do you need dear?" He asked.
"Um, Tweak needs you to help her move a rover that Pinto and I found." I replied. Peso eyed me suspiciously.
"Jane," he began in his soft Hispanic accent. "Does this rover have anything to do with where half of my bandages went?"
I shifted side by side a little awkwardly. "No, of course not, why?" The captain laughed.
"If I help you and Pinto with the rover, will you give Peso his bandages back?"
"Yeah, Of course, if Tweak can remove them."
"Alright, I'll come too then, you little demon." Peso teased. After moving the rover to the Launch Bay, begging the Captain to not tell my sisters anything, giving Peso his bandages back, the Octo-Alert sounded.
"Octonauts, to, uh- the H.Q. !" Captain Barnacles sounded a little taken aback at the sound of the Octo-Alert. We ran up to H.Q. where Shellington was standing at the Octo-Alert, practically bouncing with excitement. The captain smiled knowingly.
"Shellington, do you have something to tell us?"
"Yes!" He said, rather flustered, "Um, I've sent out invitations for an Octonauts Family Training!"
"What's that?" Peso asked.
"It means, we all invite family members over for a week of what is simply a big summer camp. We'll each teach a specific skill, and let them go through simple training." Professor Inkling jumped in, everyone "ooohed" and "ahhhed" in excitement. "And you don't have to worry about where they'll be staying, our Leadership Team and Vegimals will do the best they can, right?"
All four of us nodded eagerly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright me hearties! Ya ready for a swashbuckler's self-defense class? You've all got 7 other classes too, and you all need to master the basics to be good assistants in the Family Training, is that clear?" Kwazii bellowed. 
"Sir yes sir!" We all chorused.
"Yarr, you can't say sir yes sir, it's gotta be aye matey!" After about 10 minutes of this, it was finally time to get fighting. Kwazii told us that everyone had their own fighting style, and his goal was not to change that style, but to refine it, to perfect it. The rule for the first class was junior vs. senior, meaning Koshi fought Squirt and I fought Pinto. I'd already learned some basics of self-defense in Detroit, so when Pinto made the painful mistake of knocking me over in a position where my foot could very easily reach a... sensitive area, I kicked, and won the round. Next was Tweak's class, of course, she was teaching Mechanics. We were taught how to fix simple engine problems and what tools to use.Then, to Dashi's then to the Vegimals' and Inkling's, Peso's, on and on this went until close to dinnertime, my head felt like it had been on the wrong end in the Self-Defense class. But it was a shock to me, since my brain was always running, it felt nice that for once, it had tired itself out. It was an unfamiliar sensation to me, since I hardly ever got tired. And one that I kinda liked, it meant for once, I could rest without my brain and/or body getting sick of staying in one place. And with the Family Training Camp looming, who knows how long it's gonna be before any of us can catch a break.
A/N: That's another chapter done. Tell me, how many more Vegimal Babysitting chapters should I put in?