Sisterly Love- Haha Just Kidding

For the next few weeks or so, Koshi and I seemed to get along alright, despite me pranking her rather cruelly and calling her ugly. I mean, it wasn't too bad. It was as good as our relationship could get. One day after classes had finished, she got a little overbearing about homework and Inkling's class.

"Honestly, if Inkling wants to start teaching German, you should sign up. I mean, you can barely spell your breed name in German." She was almost, ALMOST as bad as Inkling with lectures. The dumb arschloch.

"Yeah, real rich coming from the person who can't spell 'Saumensch.'" I couldn't help but giggle; my perfect, prodigy writer of a sister couldn't even spelled the word I said to her every single day.

She rolled her eyes and elbowed me gently in the ribs.

"Watch your mouth," she scolded playfully, "Saumensch"

"Spell 'Saumensch'." I couldn't help laughing a little inside as her face slowly dropped.

"You little..." She grumbled and reached for me as I quickly ducked under her arm.

"Relax, relax, I can show you."
I gripped her arm, and put on the most serious face I could, "First, how do you spell your name?"

"Why do you need to know that?" Koshi eyed me suspiciously.

"You wanted me to spell 'Saumensch' for you, right?" She mock-gasped and reached for me. I dodged her and hit the ground running. She chased me around the Launch Bay until I was out of breath and my whole body ached with laughter.

"Gotcha!" She grabbed me from behind, and I began to attempt to get her off of me. I'm not sure how it happened, but I managed to push her off so hard that she stumbled backwards... right into the Launch Bay with a big splash.

I sprinted towards the Launch Bay and pulled her out as quick as I could. She was sopping wet and shaking with cold but unharmed for the most part.

"Koshi, I-" She held up her paw in my face with a serious expression, but soon, she cracked a smile and shook herself off. All over me. Water dripped off of me, and I was speechless.

"Koshi!" I exclaimed, putting both my paws on my hips in a rather accurate impression of her in Mini-Dashi mode, and flicked water in her face. She returned the favor, and we played until the water had become moist spots on our clothes and we could barely breathe from laughing too hard.

"OK," Koshi wheezed, barely able to piece a sentence together, "We really got to get back to Dashi now."

"Agreed." For once, something both of us agreed on with no blood or guts spilled. That was a first. We strolled side by side to the door of our room, and burst in, both of us yelling Dashi's name and running to her... only to find her on her bed, with her tablet, in a photography seminar.

"Girls!" She ran over to us, and her eyes first fell on Koshi with her wet clothes, and then slowly fell onto me, and she crossed her arms and flattened her lips into a line. Uh oh, interrogator mode, "Jane, why is Koshi all wet?" 

"She fell into the Launch Bay." I answered, somewhat truthfully.

"She what? OK you know what, come on, we're gonna see Tweak." Oh. Frick. Tweak had told all us kids at least 500 times not to go in the Launch Bay. We were in big trouble. My heart was pounding out of my chest, and I could feel guilt sinking in like a heavy stone as we got closer to the HQ, and Dashi made us sit across from Tweak.

"I just need 20 minutes where no one bothers me, please, can you take them for 20 minutes?" I heard her whisper to Tweak with her teeth gritted. 

"Alright, take all the time you need, I'll take care of them, go on, relax Dash." Tweak patted her back, and she was off with a "Please behave, Jane." Oh come on, I pull 1 little prank on Koshi, and now everything bad happens with me around?!

"Tweak?" Koshi squirmed uncomfortably in her seat, "Why's Dashi leaving us to you?"

"Sweetie," Tweak wrapped a comforting arm around her, and I hugged her as tightly as I could, "Dashi works so hard all the time balancing her job and you two. She's tired. She just needs a little break."

"But can't we help her?" Koshi asked again. There it was. Whenever Koshi had her mind set to helping anyone, no one could stop her.

Tweak smiled thoughtfully for a second before answering. "I think we can, Kosh, what have you got in mind?"