Down With the Sickness...I Hope

"All the camera's are down, Cap!" Tweak sighed tiredly. It had taken until 6 A.M. but finally, all the cameras were down, and the incident was sorted out. I was tired as anything after we were done, and so was everyone else. Dashi, Koshi, and I trudged back to our room and collapsed. After a while, I awoke to Dashi getting dressed, and leaving the room. 
"Good morning, or afternoon should I say." She chuckled, "We were asleep for a long time, it's 4 P.M. now." 
"Wow." I said still slightly groggy, as Koshi began to stir, "C'mon Kosh, get up, it's 4 P.M."
"What? Already?" She asked, way more groggy than I felt.
Dashi smiled at us in gentle amusement, "Yes, already! Now come on, school's in an hour." I jumped out of bed, pulled on a sweatshirt and jeans, and rushed out the door to get ready.
"Jane!" Dashi ran out after me, "Backpack, books, homework, you have everything?"
"Yep!" I said, looking in my backpack, and then running off again.
"Jane!" Dashi yelled again, "Your shoes!" I looked down at my feet, I had forgotten my shoes again. I ran back, put them on, hugged Dashi goodbye, and ran to Professor Inkling's class. After he released us, Pinto and I were supposed to go to the Sick Bay, but he locked the door, so we went back to the Professor's. But as we were going there, Peso's voice came over the loudspeaker. 
"Attention everybody, to your rooms, now!" We stopped, confused, as Peso ran out of the Sick Bay, and toward us.
"Kids, go to your rooms, I'll explain later, now! Hurry!" He yelled, shepherding us toward the rooms. We were speechless. This was very strange for Peso, he usually never physically pushed anyone. After getting to mine and my sisters' room, Dashi was there, looking as confused as I felt, and Koshi was on my tail. Peso's voice came over the intercom, 
"Attention all Octonauts, I know that you're all wondering why you were all sent to your rooms, well it's because we have a case of the ASF on board the Octopod. I've quarantined you to try to find where it came from. If you experience any symptoms, please report to the Sick Bay." The All-Species Flu was one of the most annoying diseases in the world. It could survive practically anywhere, and as the name suggested, it was super contagious, and no one was safe. 
"But how?" Koshi asked, "We're in the middle of the ocean, how did the ASF get on board?"
"My guess is that someone in the Training Camp brought it over from wherever they were." Dashi replied. "So, what should we do now?" Koshi and I both shrugged.
"Oh, come on!" Dashi said playfully, "I'm always busy, and we almost never get to spend time together, what do you want to do?"
"I have a pack of cards in my bag." Koshi said. "Maybe we could play poker or go fish?"
"Alright." Dashi said. After playing various games for a couple hours, Peso's voice came over the loudspeaker again.
"Attention everyone, I have obtained vaccines, please come down to the Sick Bay to register. You're all free." I could hear the smile in his voice. We ran out of the room as fast as our legs could carry us. However nice being able to play games with my sisters was, we were still sisters, and were getting a bit sick of each other, no pun intended.