These 4 Walls

"Now, where are we to go now?" The professor asked us. We all shrugged, none of us had ever been in London before, and we were as lost as he was.
"Well then, let's get a map." He replied cheerfully, "Bella?"
"We can get one as we drive by the exit." She responded, winking to him. As we approached the front, Kwazii leapt out of his seat.
"I'll get that for ya, matey!" And clumsily began maneuvering to the front of the bus as Bella tried to stop it.
"What are you doing?!" She asked him, "You can't be standing on a bus!"
"Oh, come on, matey, you said you'd slow down the bus for me!"
"I was joking, I didn't think you'd actually do it!" She exclaimed, shocked at what was coming out of Kwazii's mouth.
"Pleeeeeease? I'll be quick." He begged in his most sincere voice. Bella sighed, slowed the bus down to a turtle's pace, and let Kwazii move to the front.
"Be quick." He whooped in joy and excitement.
"Anyone in there wanna join me?!?!??!?!" He yelled, clearly having the time of his life. The captain sighed, pinched the bridge of his nose, and went to get him away from the open door. As he got closer to Kwazii, holding on to the closest bus seat for dear life, the sound of a siren silenced all others in the Octopod. Red and blue lights were flashing, turning the ceilings in the back blue and red too. The police were here. We all sat in stony silence, waiting for the inevitable.
"Hello, officer is there anything wrong?" Kwazii attempted to act casual.
"Yes, indeed there is." The officer looked serious, "You're on the outside of a vehicle that has its door open and is going far below the speed limit." Kwazii was silent. The tension in the air was palpable, oh yeah, we were screwed
"I'm very sorry, officer." Bella said in her good-girl voice, "What are you proposing?"
"Depends, is this his first offence?"
"No." She sighed.
"Then I'm proposing either a ticket or permanent ban from driving a motorized vehicle."
"Permanent ban will suit him well." Bella said, looking at Kwazii.
"Now miss, understand that as the driver, you still carry some responsibility."
"Yessir, I do." Bella's lips tightened.
"This is your first offence, isn't it?"
"Indeed." Inkling was now making his way to the front of the bus, ready to defend both of them, "I had her in college, she's a fine student, never a rule-breaker."
"I see, well then you all should be good to go!" We all gladly thanked him as the Captain wrestled Kwazii into a seat, and pulled away from the cop, all of us sighing in huge relief. Bullet successfully dodged.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We strolled down the lively, brightly lit street of London. There were many people on the street at this time. Everyone was talking quietly in their own little cliques, hoping not to bother each other. All of them instead of us. We were loud, possibly too loud. Crazy too, Tweak and Kwazii were shoving each other into the little round trees lining the sidewalk, and the Vegimals were all crowding Shellington and Peso, practically carrying them along, wanting to be carried. Bella had insisted we all get off of the bus to look around London at night. It was a pretty small street with many restaurants and shops around. After looking around in a few shops, the Vegimals and Pinto began to get hungry, the Captain turned back to us and asked,
"What do you all feel like having for dinner tonight, anything's fine by me." We all shrugged, some of us were too hungry to care and everyone else simply... didn't.
"Alright then, he turned away from us and began walking down the street, "Next place we come across sound good to you all?" We all voiced our agreement, and kept walking down the sidewalk until we arrived at a restaurant called the "Bistro Union." It seemed to be pretty crowded, a good sign, Bella told us. It meant that the place was good, so we went in. I attempted to hold the extremely heavy wooden door open for 24 creatures until Captain Barnacles came along. 
"Allow me." He beamed, and grabbed the door handle, bowing and gesturing widely for me to go in. I bowed back to him, and Squirt laughed,
"Jane, that's not how you do it! Girls are supposed to curtsy."
"Squirt," Inkling reminded, "Jane can do whatever she wants, that's not set in stone, my boy." 
"Alright then uncle Inkling," He looked slightly guilty, "Sorry about that, Jane."
"No trouble." I responded. Well, this was awkward. We walked to the front desk where my sister was telling a waitress who was about to faint the number of people she had to seat. We were told to sit off to the side for a while, and we did. For a long LONG while, until the waitress came back to us saying,
"Sorry chaps, we're near full capacity, and I'm not sure we can accommodate 24 more." We all groaned. Oh boy, here we go again, another wild goose chase.