From Above

We sat in awkward silence for a while. If we spoke we were around 99% likely to start a fight between Kwazii and Tweak. The sun was starting to set, turning the sky into a smear of pink, orange, and yellow. The clouds stood out, dark against the colors of the sky. Those of us who weren't terrified of heights were mesmerized. 
"Beautiful, isn't it, mateys?" Kwazii asked Pinto and me, using Pinto as a convenient, tiny shelf to prop himself up against.
"Yes," Pinto said while swatting Kwazii off of himself, "And you smell, when was the last time you took a shower?"
"Agreed." Tweak rolled her eyes, and mockingly waved her paw in front of her nose, "Great, now Kwazii talks too much, is a complete idiot, AND he smells, what else can he do?"
"Tip us out of the-" I tried to suggest
"JANE!" Bella warned as Pinto clapped a flipper over my mouth, "Don't say it, please.", and everything fell apart. Tweak and Kwazii were fighting on who smelled, Shellington and were having a literal panic attack at how high up we were while Inkling, Squirt, and the Vegimals tried to comfort them, everyone else was internally panicking as we realized what we'd have to deal with. The captain finally decided to do something about it. He put his thumb and his finger into his mouth, and whistled sharply.
"Everyone, quiet please!" He scolded, "We need to stay calm. No more fighting, please!"
"That's likely." I rolled my eyes, and my eyes met Pinto's. The captain seemed to be at the end of his wits. Dashi opened her mouth to tell me to be quiet, and not to smartmouth the captain, but as she did, the Eye began slowing down to a gentle stop. We stood in silence for a while, until Kwazii voiced our greatest concern.
"Why have we stopped?"
"I...don't know." Bella replied, looking down, "But I think we're near the top." Shellington moaned,
"Oh, please don't remind me!" as Peso whimpered and hugged the captain tightly. We all started getting the tiniest bit squeamish. We were about 100 feet off of the ground, stuck in a capsule suspended from a humongous pinwheel with 23 other creatures. This was going to end "well". Well it was going to until Dashi, ever the angel, suggested we do something to try to take our minds off of the situation we were in. She let all 4 of us kids take turns using her camera to take pictures of London from above. We all gathered around her as she gave the camera to Pinto, and held the viewfinder just above his beak so he could see through it.
"Keep a steady flipper," She instructed patiently, much more patient than either Koshi nor I could ever be with him, "Don't let the camera shake too much. There you go! Good work, Pinto! Jane, your turn." I stepped back, not willing to touch the camera out of fear that I would somehow manage to break it.
"C'mon, don't be scared!" She smiled reassuringly, as Tweak pushed me forward, and ruffled my hair affectionately. She placed the camera into my paws, and let me look through the viewfinder, holding my paws in place, and gently guiding me through the whole process.
"You need to wait for the perfect shot," She was telling me. I wasn't sure at this point how much I actually paid attention to, and how much I tuned out.
"Shoot, now." She said, and I clicked the camera. She took it from me, and looked at the camera screen.
"Great! Squirt, your turn." After Squirt and Koshi had gone, the Vegimals decided they wanted a turn, and after Dashi got through around half of the Vegimals, the Eye started moving again! The Octonauts probably have never expected to be cheering for a Ferris Wheel to simply move, but here we were, screaming, stomping our feet, and giving the Ferris Wheel the greatest rounds of applause we've ever given anything.