Adios and Bonjour

"Alright mateys!" Kwazii cried, laughing, "Get offa me! Time for another class!" We all looked at him in mock fury, and started jumping on him even more.
"Aah! Hey, I meant self defense! There be a gym that Professor Inkling says we can use, lil mateys!" We all immediately got off of him, and ran toward the doors. He opened the door and led us to the gym. Once we got in there, we saw a huge wrestling mat with punching bags in the center. Kwazii leapt onto the mat and yelled, 
"Alright, little mateys, are you ready?!" 
"Aye!" We all hollered back at him. He was extra hyper today, a good sign that this class would be fun. He paired us up by height, meaning I had to spar Koshi, a good thing, since I wanted to kick her butt for waking me up so early this morning to read Donna Doxy with her. But how the tables turned. Today Kwazii was going to teach us how to use our strengths based on our species to take someone out in one swipe. The first few times, I took Koshi out immediately before she computed what the heck I was doing. But after a few times, I started getting more and more resistance from her, which was good. After the 12th time I pulled her down, I started going far too easy on her. And she finally got it, and threw me onto the ground so hard I bounced. She looked horrified, and picked me off of the ground. I was still full of adrenaline, and I didn't think I was injured until everyone else in the room gasped. 
"Jane, I'm so sorry! Don't touch your face." Koshi said, grabbing me and dragging me out of the gym.
"What happened?" I asked her, and reached up my paw to my face, but she stopped me and slapped it away.
"You're bleeding," She said, "I'm bringing you to Peso." Some of my adrenaline was wearing off now, and my head now felt a little sore. We got into the villa, and we ran to Peso's room, passing a few of the others, who took one look at us, and either winced or fainted in the Vegimals' case. After reaching Peso, he had me sit on his bed, and gave me a napkin to hold on my forehead. I took a glance at the napkin, then myself in the mirror, and I was shocked by what I saw. The napkin was soaked in red. There was a large jagged cut on my forehead, and it was spewing and oozing blood. Peso came back in with Koshi following behind him, and cleaned the cut.
"Koshi told me what happened." He told me,  "She seemed convinced it was her fault you got hurt."
"It wasn't" I said, "It was an accident, she was supposed to take me down, she didn't do it on purpose."
"See Koshi, I told you!" He exclaimed warmly, "Accidents happen!" She smiled weakly, but didn't say anything. He ended putting a small bandage on it, and said that I had to go see if Dashi wanted to let me go back to the class. Dashi being as overprotective as she was, point-blank refused, so I had to sit on a bench in the gym, and watch Kwazii kick my sister's tail over and over again, being the younger sister sucked sometimes. For the next few weeks in Spain, we had so much fun, and weren't willing to leave, especially when we learned that Bella would be driving our bus back to Italy after taking us to the train station, but would meet up with us in the U.K. We were sad to see her go, even if it was for a few days, she had become like family to us, and we loved her all the same. But we bid her farewell, and went our separate ways.