Anarchy, Brought by the Octonauts

"What to we do now?" Peso asked nervously, Captain Barnacles wrapped an arm around him, and pulled him close. 
'I don't know, but we'll figure it out!" He said encouragingly to him. Just then, Kwazii called with a really unwelcome message,
"I got off of the bus to try and find you," The captain's mouth tightened a little, and Tweak rolled her eyes. This was typical of Kwazii.
"And now I don't know where I am..." He finished a little sheepishly. Dashi facepalmed, Peso shook his head, and Tweak muttered, 
"Idiot!" But the captain just took a big breath in and let it out slowly.
"Kwazii," He began slowly, "Go back to the nearest bus station you can find, and call me when you get there. I'll give you directions on what to do next." He got off of the phone and sighed,
"What am I going to do with him?" He asked no one in particular.
"I have an idea," Tweak grumbled, "And it includes duct tape and a leash!" We all tried to hide our laughter and failed. It was a good idea, just not a POLITE one. We walked along the street for a while, someone breaking the silence with a joke or a remark on the weather, things like that. Until we saw a lanky orange cat with a long tail and eye-patch coming toward us.
"KWAZII!" Pinto screamed, and raced toward him. We all followed him, running to Kwazii as Dashi and Peso began scolding him for practically jumping off of the bus and not staying at the bus stop like the captain said to. The captain didn't look like he expected anything different, and just said, 
"Nice to see you again, Kwazii. Have you found another way home yet?"
"No, captain, I haven't yet, matey." He sighed, "We'd have a better chance walking back than usin' any sort of transport system."
"Can we walk back?!" Pinto exclaimed excitedly.
"No." The captain said flatly, "We'll find something else." We stood at the curb for quite a while, the captain pacing up and down, a look of stony concentration set in his face, he was gonna get us back on his honor as an Octonaut. He paused after a little while and stood up straight.
"Inkling, do you know if we can afford a bus switch?" He asked.
"I think we might be able to." Inkling said, "Why?"
"From a look at a bus route map, we could take bus 163 to our stop, but we'll need to switch buses a few times, it'll take longer, but we'll see way more of Paris."
"When does bus 163 come?" Pinto asked.
"In about an hour or so." Tweak replied, "What do y'all wanna do till then?" We all shrugged tiredly, and milled around the place, kicking stones among other useless activities. It had been a rough 2 days, and we all just wanted to go back to the chateau and relax. We ended up going to a few pastry stores and looking around, which in Kwazii's words was "pure torture" since he was hungry. Typical Kwazii. When the bus came, we all leaped onto it, desperate not to get left behind. We changed trains 2 more times, and by the time we had to change trains for the 3rd time, we could barely keep our eyes open. It was around dinnertime, and we had an hour until our last bus home, so we trudged off of the train and into a small diner. While we were waiting for our food, we all told jokes and sang the songs that we thought would keep us awake the most, and miraculously, it worked. We all ate quickly, and ran to catch the bus, since we didn't want a repeat of lunchtime. We made it, and some of us dozed off on the way home. I had to stand along with my sisters, so we couldn't go to sleep. Once we got to our stop, we sighed in relief until we saw the wooded path that was over a mile. Shellington and the Captain came out, toting 6 sleeping Vegimals in their arms. Everyone standing around them lurched forward to grab one as not to burden them too much. The trip back to the chateau hurt to say the least. My legs felt like I was carrying 10 extra pounds on them, and the Vegimal in my arms created a pounding ache in them. When we finally arrived at the chateau, it truly looked like a magical castle created just for the Octonauts. We all stumbled inside, passed the Vegimals to Shellington and the Captain one by one so we could put them to bed, and sat down on the couch to relax, and not many bothered to get up. I collapsed onto the armchair next to the fire and couldn't open my eyes enough to get back up.