Greek Delights

It turned out that it was a security guard, who had gotten calls complaining that someone was making a lot of noise on our floor (Kwazii and Pinto). He stopped by our door to watch us attempt to get into our hotel room, then he took out his key, and opened the door for us. He held the door open for us, and bowed. Bella attempted to make her thanks known to him, but then I remembered what Inkling had said to our waitress at the restaurant.
"Sas efacharisto?" I said hesitantly, not knowing if that meant thank you. He said something back to me in Greek, took his hat off, and left the room to yell at the boys for being too loud. We went into the room, and sat down on the beds where everyone else were.
"What took you so long?" Dashi asked us.
"You locked us out." I responded, "And we had to be let back in by a security guard." She didn't seem like she believed me.
"She isn't kidding," Bella said, "We forgot the keycard, and he let us in."
"Well either way, it's bedtime for you kids." Dashi sighed. We groaned, but we followed her to the bathroom. We were tired, but still didn't want to go to bed, but nevertheless, we had to. We took our showers, brushed our teeth, and got into bed, but we were far from asleep. Whenever Dashi turned her back on us, I sat up, and imitated her. Koshi tried to muffle her giggles, but they were still loud and clear.
"Hey," Dashi scolded playfully, "What am I hearing? That doesn't sound like sleep!" We laughed, and she continued scolding.
"Tweak, Bella, and I are gonna go talk in the living room, and we better hear nothing from you two."
"Alright." Koshi said, "We'll go to bed now." I could see Dashi's sarcasm detector go off. She gave Koshi a funny look. Usually Koshi was the good kid and I was the one she had to worry about. I don't know when, but sometime later, we both fell asleep, listening to Dashi, Bella, and Tweak talk in the other room. The room was still dark when I woke up, but Bella and Dashi were already up and playing with Tweak's console. I blinked hard, and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. When they saw that I was awake, Dashi put her paw to her lips, and whispered playfully to me, 
"Shh! Not a word to Tweak!"
"I won't tell her!" I promised, "But can I play too?"
"OK," She said shaking her head, but you have to brush your teeth, and get dressed, kay?
"OK!" I said, and went off to do what she wanted me to do. When I came back, Koshi and Tweak were up, and ready to start the day, which was surprising, since Tweak needs at least 2 hours minimum on any day to be ready. 
"The boys still aren't awake yet?" Tweak was asking. Yesterday, it was agreed that once everyone in the 3 rooms we booked were ready, then we would leave for Spain.
"Did they call?" Dashi asked, "Tunip called about 5 minutes ago.
"Nope," Tweak responded, "should we go wake 'em?" 
"Ooh, Tweak." My sister responded hesitantly, "I guess, we're gonna be late for our dinner reservation if we don't get them out now."
"Let's go then!" Tweak said, shoving us all out of the door before we could protest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a not so polite wake up call involving a very loud rock song on Tweak's part, and some abysmal singing, (also on Tweak's part) the boys were awake. We went downstairs for a very delicious breakfast that made the boys less grumpy at us for waking them up in that manner, and we packed up our things, checked out of the hotel, and sped off to Spain. And it was a road trip. Again. For 38 HOURS this time, 1 and a half days. We strapped in and prepared ourselves for the almost impossible feat of putting up with each other for a day and a half.