Octonauts Take The U.K.

We pulled into the front of the hotel, all of us laughing at Bella's impersonation of a pirate.
"Yarr, everyone out of me ship!" Bella growled quite convincingly,
"Did I say that right, Kwazii?" She asked.
"Aye, matey!" Kwazii exclaimed, "And don't worry, we'll get out of yer hair!" He teased, and leaped out of the bus door. Inkling checked us into the hotel, and we were off to our rooms. To our pleasant surprise, Bella was waiting by the elevator.
"How did you get here so quickly!?" Pinto gasped in awe. Bella smiled,
"Well you see, lil guy, I am part chameleon. I can camouflage myself, that was why you didn't see me."
"No way!" Pinto exclaimed.
"Yes way!" Bella replied and hoisted a backpack onto her shoulder. Inkling led us down the hallway and to a small cluster of 3 rooms at the end of the hall. We all entered one of the rooms. They were all normal bedrooms with 2 queen beds and a sofa each, which was more than enough space for us, thank goodness. We got a little stir crazy when we were cooped up, as shown by the road trip we took. The girls claimed one room, the Vegimals another, and the boys took the last one. After putting our luggage away, we all gathered in the boys' room to have some fun. Everyone sat on either the beds or the sofa, and we just did whatever we wanted to do at this point. Peso started singing a song in his soft, sweet voice, and we all joined in one by one. 
"I should probably get my accordion to accompany this!" The Captain said while laughing. Kwazii's grin immediately vanished and he shook his head, looking terrified.
"Here, I'll get it." Tweak said, clearly taunting Kwazii, "Bella, you got the keys?"
"Here they are!" Bella answered cheerfully. Tweak strolled out the door and went to get the accordion. When she returned, the Captain took it eagerly and thanked her for her trouble. He seemed to be bracing his arms for playing, and to Kwazii's obvious discomfort, he started belting out a sea shanty. He played and sang until a loud knock followed by a yell of,
"SECURITY! Open up!" came from the door. We all froze where we were and became utterly and completely silent.
"What did we do?" Peso asked finally.
"I think we might've been too loud, Peso." The Captain reassured, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it." He squared his shoulders, cleared his throat, and went to open the door. 
"Good evening, is there a problem, sir?" He asked very politely.
"Yes," The security guard replied coldly, "We've gotten a noise complaint on this room twice tonight. If we get any more, we'll have to remove you all from the premises, understood?"
"Yes sir." The captain responded, slightly put out. But as the security guard turned his back on us, Kwazii had the audacity and intelligence to make a rude noise at the guy's back. The captain froze in horror as the guard slowly turned around, red as a beet.
"WHO DID THAT?!" He bellowed, "EVERYONE, OUT OF THE HOTEL! NOW!" We all followed him into the lobby and out of the door, both confused and afraid. We all got into the bus after hauling all our luggage in, and drove around aimlessly, looking for somewhere to stop and sleep.
"Thanks a lot, Kwazii." Tweak finally broke the silence, looking livid.
"Don't blame me, matey!" He yelled back, "I didn't know the scurvy idiot was such a stuck-up!" Cue the fighting.
"ENOUGH!" Inkling finally yelled, his pink skin turning into a rather interesting shade of red, "We're in a deep enough muddle without worrying about you two fighting! So please, cease fighting and try to help us find a place to stay tonight.
"Oh!" Shellington yelled after riding around in the bus for a couple hours, "I know of a place where we can stay! My mother took Pearl and I there when we were quite young, so I don't know if it's still there or..."
"Well it's worth the try. The Captain assured him, "Great work Shellington!" Shellington beamed at the praise.
"Where is it?" Bella asked.
"The Otterfer Tavern." Shellington told her, "I only remember the name, sorry." We drove around for a while, trying to find this "Otterfer Tavern." It was nearly 2 in the morning when we got there, and we were all too tired to think much, but as we pulled into the parking lot, we noticed a sign.
"No minors under 18." Shellington read aloud.