Chapter 1

I am Estella De Velle, the highest ranking goddess known to ever exist. I find pity in everyone, I created a land for the gods to roam and the place we once lived in was invaded by humans, mortal beings. I was quite upset on how the humans had treated our land and so I created the so called "after life" for humans, as we gods are immortal the mortals will perish once their time is up. I let the good roam freely and the bad be corrupt and their souls will be forever in my keeping.

I started reincarnating people from 10 thousand years ago, I stumbled across this pitiful duke's daughter, Charlotte Alpheus. She was abused and neglected all her life. Once she had enough she committed suicide, I found her rather pitiful and I reincarnated her soul in a more comfortable environment where the family loved her and cherished their every second with her. Now from the point forward, I then transferred myself into Charlotte's body.

I felt my whole body aching when I awoke. I was still half dead lying on the floor as I saw the balcony from above that the original Charlotte has jumped off from.

Estella heals the wounded body that she has possessed with her divine powers.

She slowly tries to walk with her feet, she then gets hit with a shock and recovers all of Charlotte's memories, how terrible she thought to herself.

Well atleast I'll be able to myself around this place now that I have her memories

I hear a maid call out Charlotte's name with a displeased look on her face. She yelled at Charlotte.

"You bitch, how dare you run away from me. You should be grateful the duke hasn't thrown you out from this place. You're living luxuriously. Stop being such a brat and get back in!"

I look into her dead in the eyes. The maid takes a step back in horror as she feels a dark aura surrounding her.

Does this lowly maid think she can defy me? Is she mentally ill? Hell, glaring at her isn't enough, I wanted to pull every strand of her hair out but refrained from it as it would cause suspicions

I calmly give her the hint and I followed behind her, I let out a sigh to suppress my anger.

I enter my room and check the closet.

You call these clothes? They're all worn out.

I march towards my "sister's" room and peek into her closet. It's filled with nice clothing. She wasn't in the room so I took one of the more modest looking outfits and wore it. I then went to the dining room to have some food.

The whole family was there, excluding me till I waltzed in. I had no expression, I just stared them down despite the anger that was rising from within me.

"So all of you have been here while I was in my room having stale bread to eat?" I said irritated.

The duke stood up and yelled, "Young lady, you are not permitted to enter this room. Get out!"

I've had enough, this family deserves to go to hell, all of them. I know where I'll be sending their souls. Bunch of dipshits.

"Father dearest, I hope you mind your manners as your residents are watching. Don't make a fool out of yourself."

I walk out and head straight to the kitchen.

At the kitchen, the chefs and maids stared at me with a surprised look on their faces, they've never met Charlotte and only heard nasty rumours about her being weak and fragile.

"I want to cook some food for myself, may you please lend me some dough and tomato sauce?"

The chef responded

"Ah, sure. Maids, please bring her the ingredients."

The maids stared at Charlotte but did what the chef told them to do.

I started making pasta from a soul I saw from another realm, I was craving it the first time I saw it 130 years ago. After I was done w the pasta making. I displayed it in a very exquisite manner.

The chef and maids were shocked to see how skilled Charlotte was and gave her a praise in their hearts. Charlotte has won their favour. She ate it with joy as the flavour was quite nice. She also shared some left overs to the chef and maids to let them try it out. They liked it very much that hearts were spinning around their heads.

Charlotte walks to her room and stumbles across her half sister, Emilia. She was a cocky little b/tch who always talked about how her parents loved her more than Charlotte.

Charlotte on the other hand was unphased since she wasn't the real Charlotte anyway. Estella was loved by millions so it didn't bother her if some mortal beings didn't like her.

Emilia saw how Charlotte wasn't reacting and then shouted at her.

"Why aren't you reacting? Are you deaf? Also who gave you the right to wear my clothes you dirty rat!"

"You're quite immature for a 14 year old, little sister. Please mature yourself, I'm worried for your future."

Charlotte walked away and turned back to glance at Emilia's mad face.

Charlotte then stumbled across her brother, the next heir of the dukedom. Charlotte seemed displeased as she knew what was coming, probably and ignorant little kid.

The brother of Charlotte, Asher Alpheus spoke to her in a sullen tone.

"How dare you speak to father like that? Who do you think you are? You're pathetic."

This little shit is annoying, can't I have a break from this dumb household for once?

She didn't bother and walked around him, causing him to grip her arm in anger.

Charlotte turned around and stared at him dead in the eye with the look of death.

Asher let go and fell back in fright. He never seen her that cold before, even when he bullied her as a child she would cry her eyes out.

Charlotte continued walking to her room.

Finally peace and quiet, I don't know how long I'll have to put up with this bull crap of a house hold before I find happiness. I guess I'll have to put up with it for a long while.

Charlotte went to sleep.