Chapter 19

It was the day that two kingdoms have an arena battle. The students have already gathered up to watch the fight. It was between the Elrod Kingdom and Wynknight Kingdom.

Cheers surrounded the arena grounds as the two knights fought.

"Who do you think is gonna win?" Charlotte asks both Ain and Huston, as they were sitting next to her.

"I'm rooting for the knight from Elrod." Ain said.

"Hm, but we're in Wynknight right now." Huston responded.

"Still doesn't change my opinion."

-

The fight was happening, Wynknight's knight charged towards Elrod's, Elrod's dodged Wynknight's hit and swerved under him, hitting his arm. Wynknight's knight caught Elrod's knight and hit his sword, causing Elrod's sword to fly up while launching to Charlotte direction. She caught the sword's handle easily.

"What am I supposed to do now."

"I don't know? Throw it?"

"Are you telling me to throw the sword and hit some random person?"

Charlotte gets up from her seat and goes down to give the sword back to the knight, but Wynknight's knight got in between Elrod's knight and Charlotte.

"Duel with me, young maiden."

The fuck?

"No."

Charlotte goes around Wynknight's knight and attempts to give Elrod's knight sword back but Wynknight attack Charlotte. The audience gasps.

"What the fuck was that for, you're fighting Elrod not a spectator."

"You have held the sword, now you must fight." He announces.

"Bro? I was supposed to enjoy this fight not play in it."

"It's fight or die." Wynknight's knight declared to the whole audience as he charged towards Charlotte once more.

"You people are really annoying."

Charlotte jumps over Wynknight's knight and hits his back. He falls over.

"Can I go now?"

The knight crawls as fast as he can and charges towards Charlotte, catching her off guard.

Come on man.

Charlotte runs around the knight and jumps up, clashing with Wynknight's knight sword.

"You know, you're not supposed to fight me right?"

"When a person yields a sword, they must fight."

"What kind of logic is that?"

"Wynknight's logic."

"You've picked the wrong person to fight with."

Charlotte unmatched her sword with Wynknight's and runs around him kicking him in the back and tumbling over. His sword flies in the air and Charlotte jumps and grabs his sword, now both swords are pointing to his neck.

The crowd applauds for Charlotte, as they have never seen a young lady defeat a knight like that before.

"Stop picking fights with randoms. You're too ruthless."

Charlotte drops both the swords and then leaves, but it wasn't over yet. The Wynknight's knight grabbed the fallen sword and pierces Charlotte's back causing her to fall on her knees.

The crowd gasps once again, Huston and Ain come running down to the arena grounds halfway but Charlotte gets up.

"You're really prideful aren't you? Stabbing a person even though they have defeat you."