Chapter 36

-
-
-
Class was already over and the three has gathered up. Charlotte starts the conversation,

"We need costumes right? Let's get to the capital and buy some clothes."

"Alright."

The three get into the carriage and head to the capital. Charlotte heads into the boutique she first entered when she transferred to Charlotte's body.

"Ah, hello again! Are they one of your lovers you mentioned?" The tailor asked.

"Huh, what?" Charlotte gasped.

Huston and Ain just looked confused and stared at each other.

"What lover?" They both said in unison.

"It's nothing. Anyway, Miss can you pick out a matching outfit and a black suit made for nobles. We're hosting a playlist."

"Ah I see. I apologise haha."

"It's alright."

-

The tailor picks out a black suit and a matching white suit with a white length dress. The clothes were very eye catching. The three liked their costumes and paid for them then headed back to the academy. They're currently at the student council room.

They rehearse their lines and wear their costumes. The audience would sure be mesmerised by the three.

-

It was the day of the show, many groups have already performed. It was time for the student council to perform, they were at the backstage. Charlotte was panicking and kept panting. Worried if she would do alright or not.

Announcer: "Next up we have the student council. Please welcome them!"

The crowd applauds as the curtains open. Charlotte plays as Angel the female lead and Ain plays as Lucas the male lead. Huston plays as the extra follower of Angel, Leo. There were three judges there with a pen and paper.

As the curtains opened a woman in a dress was sitting there playing a melodious tune, it sounded like the heavens have chosen an Angel. A guy in black came out and clapped as he watched her.

The audience was mesmerised by how good she was at the harp. The curtains closed and reopened this time Angel was sitting alone when a singing voice came out of nowhere matching with the angelic music. Angel went to see who it was and a saw a beautiful man in white.

A: "Who are you?"

?: "Lucas."

A: "Would you mind playing a duet with me next time on stage?"

L: "Why should I?"

A: "Hmm, your singing voice matches my harp skills a lot you know."

L: "Still doesn't convince me."

A: "I'll do anything."

L: "Anything?"

A: "Mhm!"

L: "Then let's go on a date."

A: "Huh!?"

The curtains close and reopen again, this time the two were together on the a table having a lovely date. They were having spaghetti while looking at each other with affection.