Chapter 20

It was a new morning, Charlotte yawns as she wakes up.

She was only half awake and stands up to walk to the bathroom, she feels random cloth on the floor. She looks down in horror and runs to Ain's room.

"Ain!" She yells, waking up Ain.

"Did you know what happened last night when we were sleeping? All my clothes having been torn to shreds." She says angrily.

"Like hell I know, I was asleep the whole time."

"Someone must've gone into my room and messed up my clothes, now who in their right mind would do that?"

"Probably some random girl who has a grudge on you." He says and yawns after.

"Who would have a grudge on me? All I do is intimidate men."

"Someone probably holds a grudge on you for spending time with me."

"I can expel people right?"

"You gonna expel them for ruining your clothes?"

"They technically invaded my privacy and also ruined my clothes. Isn't that harassment?"

"I guess so, do whatever. You're the elite after all."

"Yeah but what will I wear? All my clothes are ruined."

"I'll let you borrow my clothes."

"Alright."

Ain tosses his clothing to Charlotte and they get dressed, Charlotte wore his oversized white shirt and pants.

"Sweet! The look on their faces when they see me wearing your clothes."

"Is that your way of revenge?"

"Yeah and then I'm gonna expel them. I already know who did this when I was getting dressed since I placed a magic spell around my room to see the surroundings."

"Creepy but okay."

"Yeah whatever let's go down now."

"Right behind you."

They walk down and students gasp and whisper around them, rumours start.

"I saw this coming." Charlotte sighed.

The head mistress walks up to Charlotte and questions, "Charlotte, may I ask why are you wearing Ain's clothes?"

Charlotte explains the situation and asks the head mistress if she can expel the culprit in front of the students.

"Hm, I see. I will allow you to expel her. Next time, you don't have to ask me if you want to expel anyone. Just come to me at the end of the month to inform me how many people you've expelled."

"Ah, alright."

"I have an announcement to make at the main hall of the hotel, you can expose the culprit then."

"When will the announcement be held."

"Around after breakfast is over, you two should head to eat now."

"Will do."

They both walk to where Huston was sitting and they served food.

Huston asks, "Why are you wearing Ain's clothes."

"Long story short, someone went into my room and ruined my clothes."

"You found out who it is yet?"

"Yep, I'm gonna expel them."

"Damn."

They eat their food and gathered in the hotel's main hall. Charlotte was of course up on stage with the head mistress.

"Greetings to all, I hope you all have been enjoying this trip so far. As you all know there's a banquet tonight. I forgot to tell you that it's being held at the royal palace of Wynknight and so the royals will also be there. I hope you all will be respectful towards them. Thank you, I also welcome Charlotte to give another announcement."

-

Charlotte goes up to the microphone and says,

"Hello all, as you may have heard the rumours from earlier. They are false, someone went into my room last night and torn all my clothes. That is why I have borrowed Ain's clothes. As for the real culprit, I shall present to you who came into my room."

A magical projector projects a video of a young girl getting into Charlotte's room burning and shredding her dresses.

"As you can see, the culprit is among you all right now. If you don't stand up immediately, I'll have to go by force."

The young girl doesn't move and sits still.

"I see that you are trying to maintain as calm as possible, but I won't let this slide."

Charlotte uses mana to lift the young culprit up into the air, letting everyone to see who she is.

"You. who trespassed, invaded my privacy and ruined my belongings just cause of a mere crush. You shall be held accountable for your wrong doings. Therefore, I will hereby expel you from the academy."

The young girl slowly drops down from the air and guard escort her back to Dianly where her home was.

"Provoking me is a big mistake." Charlotte finishes and sits back down.

-
-
-

After the announcement, she sprints to Ain and Huston sitting alone at the table waiting for her.

"That was awesome Char!" Huston exclaimed.

"I did what had to be done."

"You sure did." Ain followed.

"I'm gonna go buy dresses for tonight banquet, you guys coming?"

"Sure." Both of them said.

-

They arrive at the capital and go into boutiques. There were many varieties of dresses from short to long, from elegant to sexy. A special blue dress that was covered in small blue and white flowers with elegant sleeves.

"You should get that one." Huston said.

"I agree." Ain said.

"I also approve, I'm gonna go pay for it."

Charlotte takes the dress, a few other clothes and accessories to the cashier and pays.

-
It was already 7pm and the students were getting ready for the banquet.

"Every lady needs an escort right?" Ain says to Charlotte.

"Mhm."

"If I shall?"

"Gladly."

They walk down the stairs gracefully, like a perfect couple. Charlotte looked gorgeous, she had light make up on and dandelion earrings, her dress dragging down the stairs. Ain on the other hand looked like a charming prince, he had a suit on, magnificent. The student's mouths hung open wide as they went down.

Huston goes up to them,

"Oo la la, what do we have here? You're gorgeous Charlotte."

He lifts her hand and gives it a peck.

"I'm always pretty."

"Yeah yeah whatever." He rolls his eyes and the trio chuckles.

They all got in a magic circle and teleported to the royal palace, it was huge. It was possibly bigger than the royal Dianly's palace.

They walked in, the ladies having the men as escorts. Huston was escorting a young girl so he didn't miss out.

Golden marble displayed everywhere, it was like a dream.