Chapter 14

The second day of the examination. All the students have already gathered up in the main hall waiting for the announcement.

Announcer: "This is your second day of the examination. I was very impressed with the few of you in the first examination. The next won't be going easier in you though."

"I hope you all studied well on Dianly history. After I'm done with this speech. You all will have to return to the campus classrooms and start your exams."

"Each classroom will be prepared for 30 students each classroom. Cheating is also forbidden so we will put a mana spell on you all, you all will be unable to peek because of a spell we'll put on you. This exam shall be treated fairly."

"Now that I'm done with my speech, I hope you all will do your best. Good luck."

The professors take 30 students each to a classroom. Charlotte was assigned to class 3-10.

They all got to their seats, papers were set on their tables and spells were automatically activated as they sat down. They were unable to see their classmate's papers.

There were 10 pages each that they had to do.

"As you all know, you aren't able to peek at the other papers. You all have 2 hours to finish your test. Begin."

Charlotte first browsed through the papers.

Ah, only 2000 years of Dianly history. This won't be a problem at all.

Thirty minutes later, Charlotte raises her hand.

"Yes, Miss Charlotte?"

"I have finished my test. Am I free to go?"

"Huh... show me your papers."

"Alright."

Charlotte hands over her papers, it was amazing. She got every question correct.

"How."

"It's pretty simple if you studied. Anyway, am I allowed to go?"

"Ah, yes. You're free to go."

As Charlotte walks out the door, the students thought the test was like walking through the gates of hell and was shocked when they saw Charlotte finishing her test in only a little bit over 30 minutes. While the teacher kept double checking her papers.

"Well that was easy." Charlotte said as she sighed.

As she said that the head mistress overheard her.

"Miss, you're finished with your test already?"

"Yeah."

"..."

Charlotte walks away.

"Wait!"

"Huh?" Charlotte asked as she turns around.

"Could you come to my office?"

"Sure."

Charlotte follows the head mistress to her office as they discussed history together.

At her office,

"I've been thinking, Charlotte. Would you like to have a different uniform from the rest? I'd really like to have you as an acquaintance."

"Different uniform? You haven't seen my full result yet. Are you sure?"

"I've seen enough, your skills on sword fighting and history. I've also heard rumours about you, like how you defeated a monster with a mana sword."

"Ah, so you've heard.."

"Indeed, it's very impressive. If you do make it into the academy. Do please inform me."