1

Author POV
"i will be careful on my way out okay~ don't worry about me, im just taking a walk!", she said in her phone call.

"b-but, isn't it better if i go along with you sister?", hyunjun whined on the call. "nah uh, you are going to get ready to sleep, you are still in university and you have to get enough of sleep okay~", hyunra said as she heard him hummed.

"goodnight~", she hung up the phone as she looked up to the sky. "it would be nice if he is with me right now to be honest...", she sighed, while the word he refers to her brother.

she heard something as she walked passed a narrow dark alley. "huh?", she turned around as she hesitated whether to go to the alley or not.

'i mean, nothing's gonna happen anyways so why not...', she walked through the alley. a man groan can be heard as she stood there like a statue.

"i-is anyone there?", she asked.

she paced to where the sound comes from and saw a person lying there. "omg uhh are you okay?", she was about to take her phone out to see who is it when the person held her wrist and stopped her.

"don't"

"u-uhh okay young man, are you hurt anywhere?", she concerned. "i-", he was about to reply when he heard someone's familiar voice.

"where's he?! go find him!"

he got panicked as he pulled her close to him to hide with him. "wha-", he placed his finger on her lips and shh-ed her. she gulped as she felt his cold finger on her lips and nodded her head nervously.

"sir we can't find him"

"let's find him on the another side"

he sighed in relieve as the men left. "are they gone?", she asked softly as he hummed. 'whoa his voice', she impressed. "o-oh, did you got hurt anywhere? should i help treat your wound?", she asked. 'can't she see my head hurts...', he thought to himself.

"i-im okay...", he said as he wanted to got up but headache suddenly attacked him. he almost fall but thankfully she held him back, "i don't think you're okay young man, let me get your injury treated somewhere brighter hmm?"

he sighed as he hummed as agreement. he can't go back like this, his other members will be worried.

she gave him a small smile as he wore his face mask and a cap. "lets go", she held his wrist and leaded him to a place, the park. they both walked into a room where no one used. as she turned on the light, she finally can see his wound on his head and wrist.

"oh my, let me get some first aid quickly", she got the box very soon within the room and started to treat his injuries silently.

the room is filled with silent as he just looked at her, 'do she not know who am i...' he looked at her with his apologetic eyes, 'im so sorry kind girl'

"there", a thin smile appeared on her face as she done with the treatment. "aigoo young man did you got into a fight with someone?", she looked at him to see him staring at her. "is... there anything on my face?", she asked and he finally broke the stare as he shook his head.

she scoffed, "you should take care of yourself or else your loved ones will worry about you okay?" she went to put back the first aid kit. "i am going then, bye", she was about to leave as he held onto her wrist.

she looked back at him confusely, "anything?" "i-i am sorry", is all he said and knocked her down.

'i am sorry girl, you've seen me and this is the rule. but please be reassure, i won't kill you"

-

hyunjun on the other side who's worried of his sister for not coming at 12am.

"pick up your damn phone hur hyunra!", he groaned in annoyance as he kept calling her. "i swear to god if you don't pick up your phone im going to eat all your food!", he halfly joked and halfly sobbed.

he can't be separated with his sister.

"hur hyunra...", tears rolling down on his cheek and dropped on the ground. 'should i just call the police? but its not even 24 hours yet. should i wake mom up? no way, she's sick right now. but dad is even worse, he's not going to give a damn on her!', he sighed as he got out of the house to find her around the park. the park where she treated the young man.

-

"oh eric!", sunwoo went to greet him as he heard the door opened. he got frowned as he saw a girl, "w-who's she?" "just help me for a while, get some rope for me please", eric asked as sunwoo went to get rope and chair. he knew what eric wanted to do.

"eric! oh my who's she?", haknyeon asked. "tell you later", and that eric carried hyunra into an empty room. following up by sunwoo who got the chair and rope for him.

eric put her on the chair gently and tied her wrist, leg and body onto the chair. "sorry if it hurts", he pulled sunwoo out of the room as he locked the door room.

sunwoo looked at him with his raised eyebrow. eric sighed, "i will explain"

-

the boyz gathered together as sangyeon heard the news of eric getting a girl back to their place.

"eric", sangyeon called out as the young boy looked at him. "i... was outside taking a stroll as some random men went to hit me on my head and hurt me on my wrist. s-she was the one to save me, and even treated my wounds", eric explained.

"p-please don't kill her. she is my life saviour... plus, s-she doesn't seemed to know us yet, please...", he proceed with begging. "what are you going to do with the girl then?", younghoon asked.

"yeah, there's no way we are letting her to disturb our schedule...", hyunjae sighed. "and why didn't you just let me treat your wound when you come back?", jacob asked.

"i-i", eric doesn't know how to answer. "let's not asking him tons of question at a time", juyeon spoke up. "i-i won't let her distract our schedule, i swear sangyeon hyung", eric replied. "you better not, the missions we are having this week is very important, and it's not even started yet", hyunjae said and eric nodded his head.

---
it would be much appreciated if you can leave a vote or comment uwu i really need some opinion on this book it's my first attempt on mafia series ahhhh T_T