20

Author POV
"where you all looking at!", eric hissed at his hyungs as he noticed their eyes are on hyunra.

"what... a bold move of you two", chanhee said as he walked away from the scene. "eyy bro how was your... night?", kevin elbowed the youngest as he chuckled at the unicorn boy who blushed. "ooo someone's finally a grown up~", changmin and juyeon sang in unison as they both gave each other a high five.

"hey bestie he must've been very harsh to you right?", haknyeon asked hyunra as he looked at the girl who's shaking. "i-i", she got carried by eric as he placed her on the couch. "i will get breakfast here to you", he gave her a peck on her cheek as he turned to haknyeon. "and you hyung! don't tease her!"

eric walked to the kitchen to get the breakfasts. sunwoo and hyunjae ran to the girl as they sat beside her. "did he... marked you all your body?", sunwoo asked as he scanned her figure. she shyly nodded as hyunjae gasped, "wHAT?! OMGGGggggGgGgGGGGg ERIC IS A GROWN UP BOY"

she just softly chuckled at the dramatic boy. "oh? eric is near, we should probably go now, bye!", sunwoo said as he dragged hyunjae away with him. she gestured herself to calm down when he sat beside her.

"open your mouth hyunra~", she turned to him to see him readying to feed her food. "e-eric i can f-feed mys-", he put the food into her mouth before she can end her sentence as she chewed the food.

"i will feed myself eric", she said firmly as she took a bread slide and stuffed it into her mouth. "fine fine my baby", he scoffed as he started to eat his breakfast too.

'she's so shy when it comes to relationship and that makes me wanna protect and baby her more'

'he becomes bolder and more confident when it comes to relationship and it makes me love him more'

-

hyunra checked the message received as she was scrolling her phone.

she walked out of her room lazily as she dragged her feet to eric and sunwoo's room

she walked out of her room lazily as she dragged her feet to eric and sunwoo's room. she knocked the door, "come in!", sunwoo shouted.

"oh? noona! what makes you here?", sunwoo asked as he smirked. "i have something to ask eric, nothing much. if he's not here then ill be going first", she was about to leave the room when sunwoo held her finger.

"no! u-uhh i mean you can wait here, he will be coming out soon!", he said. she nodded as she sat beside him.

a while later, eric was heard.

"kim sunwoo can you stop changing my shirt into another pant?!", eric barged out of the bathroom with his pants on as he shouted. sunwoo was in his verge to laugh when eric realised that hyunra is with him.

"n-noon-"

"wear a clothes eric sohn youngjae!", she threw a clothes that is near here to eric's direction as she turned to the other direction.

"pfft-", sunwoo almost burst out his laughter as eric glared at the older one. "you are doomed", eric mouthed. sunwoo sticked out his tongue as he went out of the room. "w-wait sunwoo!", hyunra was about to go out of the room too but eric held her wrist.

"where do you think you're going huh?", he asked in a serious tone as he wriggled his eyebrow. her face immediately turned red as his face got closer to her.

"e-eric"

he stole her lips as his hands sneakily held her bare waist. she smiled between the kiss as her hands hung around his neck and deepened the kiss they're sharing.

(tw // a bit nsfw
sorry i didn't put on tw before T-T)

"it seems like a nice time for us to do that again huh", he smirked and she hit his bare chest. "wear your clothes for god sake eric sohn!", she covered her face with her hands. "aww is my future-wifey shy huh?", he teased her as his face got closer to hers.

"w-who's your future-wife!", she pushed him away as they broke the hug. "you're so annoying eric sohn! wear your clothes!", she crossed her arms.

"and if i say i will wear my clothes after a kiss from you?", he smirked as he pointed at his lips and form the lips into a pout. "no!", she eventually pecked his lips anyways. he pinned her on the wall as he suck her sweet spot on her neck. she moaned and he smirked, "want more baby?"

his finger slipped into her private part as she got startled, "e-eric!" he looked at her with an evil smirk, "are you that wet for me already?" she hit him again harshly as he whined in pain.

"noona noona noona! stop stop stopppppp!"

she pushed him away, "wear your fricking clothes now eric stop teasing me!" totally embarrassed by what happened just now, she looked away as he put his clothes on.

"oh yeah why are you here noona?", he asked. "i-uh... my brother asked me to bring you home too later...", she replied. he stared at her with his widened shocking eyes, "a-am i g-going to meet your parents... already?!" she looked away as she mumbled to herself, "well... my mother"

"pardon?"

she looked at him and shook her head, "nothing, will you come?" he nodded, "yeah sure i guess... gotta impress them today then" he winked.

---

might be updating daily and might not T-T sorry for letting you wait readers and have a nice dayyy