4

Author POV
"sangyeon...", hyunra knocked on the door as its opened. it revealed sangyeon focusing on reading newspaper.

"o-oh hyunra? come in!", he said as she entered the room. 'she's the last person i expect to find me uhh...', he thought as he smiled to her. "is here anything hmm?", he asked.

"may i go to the club tonight and try out my mission? that way i can know what method works on him, and also to not disappoint you", she said with serious tone.

"but changmin is not available right now...", he replied.

"it's okay, i already know his face, and i asked juyeon where the club is", she replied confidently as he got startled. 'she sure loves her brother so much...', he thought.

"... okay then", he agreed as she thanked him and left his office. "she can be in our mafia group if she does well... i wonder will she join or not...", he muttered to himself. "hyunra?", eric popped out of nowhere as he heard what sangyeon said.

sangyeon just hummed, "what brings you here eric?" "just missed you!", eric lied, he was curious what was hyunra up to. "ah i see, aigoo you miss me huh?", sangyeon poked his cheek. "go get rest mr eric sohn, our mission starts tomorrow night remember?", he said as the younger pretended to forget the time.

"omg really?! yay!", eric ran out of the office. he rushed to the room to see hyunra is gone already, "oh fuck she's gone...", he cursed underneath his breath.

-

hyunra arrived the 5 star hotel with her driving the car with haknyeon's permission, speeding. she wore a revealing outfit, you know, how men driven crazy with sexy looking girls.

she parked the car and got off

she parked the car and got off. as she walked to the counter and saw the person is a male, 'my first try', she thought as she smiled and go for it confidently.

"w-welcome hot lady, h-how may i help you?", the man immediately got into her trap as he shuttered on his own word. "may i ask where's the club?", she asked. "o-oh, it's on the third floor", he replied. "thank you young man", she thanked and gave him a wink before leaving.

'i guess that works...', she smirked as she headed to the club. with her bold confidence, she went to order a drink, waiting for mr lee arrival. she licked her lips after taking a sip of the drink, it's a habit of hers. and that's, unintentionally, a charm of hers to get guys chasing over her.

mr lee arrived as he went inside a room, vip room she guessed. "may i know if that room can be entered?", she asked a bartender near her. "yes, but i advice you not to do so. i don't know if boss is in a good or bad mood", he replied.

"what if he's in a bad mood?", she asked as she rested her head on her hand. "he will consume a lot of alcohol, he don't take responsibility for what he did when he drink."

the girl just thanked the bartender and headed to the vip room. she knocked the door. as she got approval to enter, she opened the door and closed it, there's only mr lee inside.

"oh? what makes you here little girl?", mr lee said as he took a sip of the glass of champagne. "to serve you, boss", she said. she sat beside him and touched his jawline with her finger as he flinched.

he held her hand and intertwined them, "are you new here? cause i never see you before" she nodded her head, "hopefully i can serve you well tonight" chills sent through her spines as he touched her thigh with his cold tip fingers and moved closer to her, she can feel his breathing.

he moved to her ear as he sniffed before whispering something into her ear, "smells nice. can i taste you already? im so eager to hear your moan right now, girl"

she fake chuckled as she pushed him away, "not that fast man" she shot a wink to him as she stood up. "where are you going lady", he held her wrist. "meet you tomorrow night, my shift is done boss", she gently pushed his hand away as she left.

"im going to taste her tomorrow", he thought as he licked lips.

she paced out of the club as she complained, "damn it's so freaking cold! and that old hag, yicks he wanna fuck me?! no way i would let that happen, especially with that man!"

she widened her eyes as she sees eric standing near haknyeon's car. 'how the heck did he know im here? did sangyeon told him?', she thought. she walked to him, "eric?"

"o-oh hey...", he greeted as his eyes scanned her body. 'is this woman insane? this wearing when it's just a try out?! what will she wear tomorrow?! bathrobe?!'

she took out the car key and it got stolen in a second by eric. "hey!", she looked at him. "i'll drive you, get in the front passenger seat", he said as he unlocked the car and entered the driver seat without hesitant.

her lips formed a pout as she stomped her way to the front passenger seat and got in the car. he reached to her as he buckled up her seat. he took a piece of cloth from the backseat and placed on her laps. "i don't need t-"

"shush. i hate people talking nonsense when i drive", he cut her off as he started the engene and drive the car. the journey was fill with silence thanks to the last sentence eric said.

"we arrived", he said without looking at her as he unbuckled his seat and got out of the car. she just fold the cloth and placed at the backseat as she got out as well. "t-thank you for the ride...", she just walked into the house, not even looking at him.

he walked into the house as well. "yah hur hyunra how could you go there without me?!", changmin nagged the girl as soon as she entered the house. "sangyeon said that you're busy", she said coldly. "wait... what's with your tone?", he questioned and looked at eric. eric just shrugged.

"i-i need to take a bath, so if you will excuse me", she said as he let her go. 'disgusting scent still on my body, thanks to that stupid old hag', that was what she was being pissed about.

---