37

tw // death
Author POV
sangyeon told them about he and hyunra's first meet.

"that's... SO CUTE", kevin and jacob coo-ed at how he tells the story. hyunjun on the side was thinking something, and it seems like juyeon noticed.

"hyunjun is there anything you wanna share?"

hyunjun looked up to all of them who were all eyes on him. "that's the time when she started to call him mr hur, if im not mistaken..."

"by the way she said there that she kinda like you... does that means...", sunwoo pointed out and everyone started to tease sangyeon.

"it's okay you're still going to be the only one i accept my noona as her boyfriend", hyunjun whispered to eric who seemed a bit down, or jealous you can say.

"yah look eric isn't talking", hyunjae started to tease the youngest and the teasing target changed from sangyeon to eric.

"ah shut up hyungs"

"aww look he is definitely jealous of sangyeon hyung!", chanhee stated. "no im not!", eric argued back. "well whatever you say blah blah blah", sunwoo said and the bickering between the two youngest started.

they got a bit too mesmerise in the past sweet memories that they didn't see the point. well, mostly sangyeon didn't.

-

"so... guess what?"

hyunra glared at mr hur, "what now old man"

"you're pregnant, right? omg how can you not tell your dear father about this? i would have treat you better right? is it a boy or a girl? who's the father? omg im finally becoming a grandfather, it would be nice if your mother is still here. she would h-", he was all hyped when he got his word cut off by her.

"shut the fuck up"

'how the hell did he know... i even asked changmin to change my name when we check in and out...'

"what did you said bitch? you should be grateful that you're still alive... oh, i mean your baby is still alive...", he hissed at her. she gulped, thinking about how he can torture her and her baby with various method, no, she doesn't want her baby to suffer this. she have to be obedient, for her baby, for herself, for eric.

"im sorry, please don't do anything to my baby, p-please!"

he laughed, "i love how i got your weakness, what a good girl now, that's my daughter", he wanted to ruffled her hair but she avoided. he glared and took his hand away, "well... its okay! we can be closer today. tomorrow will be your last day here anyways, right"

"w-what..."

"what do you mean what? you heard it right! im going to settle you, and the boyz tomorrow! and you will be able to accompany your mother finally, a cheater and heartbreaker", he evil laughed as she started to struggle, wanting to fight back.

"be careful darling, it's chain, remember! you don't wanna hurt your baby right?"

she shot death glare at him, "y-you-"

"do you wanna hear the plan? omg what am i talking about... of course you do! i will tell you everything and you will able to suffer more before you die, right!", he laughed before he continued.

she started to tremble. the thoughts of dead, it's just so scary. she never thought she would be scared of death, until she met eric and had his baby. she have someone she can't let go now, eric sohn.

"i will lock the three person you like most, sangyeon, changmin and eric, in four different room with curtain as the door. you will need to shoot three of them with a gun, only one of them will be safe, or maybe... none? while the others will have to fight with my men, don't worry, there will be surprise awaiting for them. they will all be dead anyways, including you", he laughed non stop for a while just by imagining his enemy be gone, before he calm himself down.

"anyways, what do you think?"

he laughed as he left the room. she's left alone, again, with those scary thoughts of hers.

-

jaeyoon was about to place the 'invitation' near the neighbourhood of the boyz as haknyeon and hyunjae spotted. hyunjae immediately caught the guy as haknyeon started to question, "who are you? are you the one who gives us the note everyday?"

jaeyoon shook his head.

hyunjae went to pick up the paper on the ground as he read.

"see you tomorrow.
3pm, xxx"

"it's you!", haknyeon glared at jaeyoon as the grip on jaeyoon's wrist became stronger. jaeyoon hissed in pain, "yes yes it's me, can you let go for now?"

haknyeon looked at hyunjae for a response, hyunjae nodded and haknyeon let him go. "can you come with us?", hyunjae asked and jaeyoon nodded. they bring him to their place.

"hyu- who is this?", jacob asked.

"ask everyone to gather here now jacob hyung!", haknyeon said. everyone sat in a circle as they surrounded jaeyoon who looked surprised to see many of them.

"now, what is this? who asked you to send these? what do you know about hyunra? can we trust your notes?", sangyeon said as he took out every notes they received and showed to jaeyoon.

"i-im one of mr hur's men, jaeyoon. hyunra is now in safe condition, but not so safe. and these notes are what she asked me to send to you all. she asked me to put those note around the neighbourhood instead straight to your place, she said that it's for my safety.", he replied calmly.

everyone oh-ed at the reply as they try to proceed with the information they just got.

"wait what do you mean not so safe? is hyunra hurt? how is she? did she eat well?", eric who is panic bombarded him questions. "chill eric", sunwoo who sits beside eric, trying to calm him down.

"she is okay, but you all will die tomorrow"

---
:D well ig as you see, it's almost the end of this book. and uhh i just published another book hehe, it's a hyunjae series! please give the new book a read too hehe <333