14

Flashback (Author POV)

"stop acting as if i didn't know you had her somewhere else with someone else! tell me who or else you know what will happen"

"y-you knew?!"

"of course i do! you think you can fool me?! she always cries whenever i carry her and she doesn't even look like me a bit when she was born! how can i not get the points?! i even did a dna test just to make sure i was crazy for thinking that but it turns out that i am not her father!!!", mr hur shouted as he slammed the table, making mrs hur gulped.

he ran through his hair as he continued, "tell me who's the guy now" "n-no!", she replied firmly, shaking a bit.

"do you wanna make me go crazy?!", he said as he held her wrist with his strong grip, squeezing tightly. "l-let me go!", she groaned in pain as she was trying to push his hand away. "how dare you protect that man? do you love him more than your own husband?!", he hissed as he pushed her to the wall, making her head bang onto the wall and pinned her.

"if-if i tell, you will k-kill him for sure"

"and that's what exactly im gonna do! or do you wanna lose everything to save him? we can divorce, you can go to that man, i will take the daughter away too", he smirked, knowing that she will tell in that case.

"i rather you kill me", she said.

"w-what?"

"kill me instead!", she shouted. "you-", he scoffed. "oh i see you really want my attention so much", he laughed. she gulped again, 'shoot he's going to do that again'

"fine, since you don't wanna tell me. i won't let you have a good life, neither that man", he shit his death glare to the woman. "w-what do you want?! w-we said in our marriage contract that-", she cut off by a forceful kiss from him.

"fuck that contract, can't you see i like you?! and now you're cheating on your own husband, you're breaking that contract too, so that means i get to break the contract", he went to tore the contract into pieces and scattered it around.

"shoot"

the marriage contract...

everything was supposed to be fake...

only if she didn't triggered that man's temper...

-

"guess what?", he asked as he smirked.

"no way..."

"yes way lady, i found him, and i killed him", he took a sip of his red wine as he got satisfied seeing his wife's reaction. "hur jeonhyung!", she shouted as she grinted her teeth.

it was an accident, yet that innocent man got killed, and it was...

"what?! you like him? pfft he is married too, just like you for god sake!"

"i said that it's an accident... can't you let him go?!", she shouted. "only if you never lied to me in the first place! only if you aborted hyunra in the first place! you wouldn't have to suffer, he wouldn't have to suffer too!", he slammed his things off from the table.