32

tw // death
Author POV
"do we not have more information about lim joonyoon?!", sangyeon slammed the table as he got frustrated.

they still don't know about the real culprit under their fathers' death.

chanhee and changmin shook their head, "this is all we got. their securities are too strong for us to break and hack into". sangyeon sighed in frustration, "oh gosh how are we going to do plot a mission in this point"

it's not that their security are strong, its just that they got the wrong person.

"should we try to get more info about him outside?", younghoon asked, "there's nothing else we can do for now expect this..." all of them looked at haknyeon, whose thinking hardly for a solution.

"we can put our men inside his company to see his weak spot, we do have his company name at least... right?", haknyeon said.

"no"

"oh fuck"

"mind your language ju", hyunra whispered as she elbowed him.

"whatever the method is, now we have to know more about his background, at least search about his family and his work. this is the least we have to know to plot his death."

"juyeon you can try to use your relationship with others to find out, if possible. changmin and chanhee, younghoon too, you three will search every company on the website to find his name. others, you are coming with me to search his whereab- wait we don't know how he looks like... ahh fuck", sangyeon cursed out.

he is definitely not in a good mood, when he cursed out

"it's okay, the others you can try to get info about him, any method", he said as he calmed himself down. "until we know about his background, no one can go out for relaxation or playing around, you hear me? if i caught you do, you will be punished"

-

"here, have these", changmin passed her some dried fruits and berries. "what are these for...?", she confused.

"aigoo you didn't even do research about what to eat during pregnancy? these are good for you, ah and also eat more food with protein, fiber and vitamins. remember to not overwork yourself, rest as much as you need. tsk tsk i should've just tell everyone else that you have a foetus inside so they won't let you work", he complained.

"oh my gosh thank you mr sweet guy ji changmin~", she halfly teased as he left her room. she took some and ate it, "maybe dried fruits are not that bad after all..."

she hated dried fruits.

-

"i see... what a great timing to give them a nice big gift. time to play with the kitty and the dogs and wolves", he smirked.

-

hyunra came back from meeting hyunjun, she got permission from sangyeon. "how is your brother?", she was greeted by sangyeon as soon as she entered the house. "oh uhh he's good, anything?"

"ah... nothing, i just thought you would like to meet him because something happened to him...", he showed a polite smile. "sangyeon... i know this is crazy, but... can we bring hyunjun in? let hyunjun stay here... or at least have one of the bodyguard to protect him... please?", she asked, hesitantly.

"what?!"

"i know this is too much b-"

"exactly! this is too much to ask for hyunra! you know the rules and regulations about mafia groups clearly hyunra. no one supposed to know our identity, even family members. and what's more is that he is still a student, he is still young! what if he can't handle that his sister and her friends are mafias? what if he spreads around? he can be in danger too if he knows our identities"