33

tw // knife
Author POV
"WHAT", eric raced out of the house and took the phone on jacob's hand quickly.

20 missed calls from my love ♡

"oh fuck", he ran to chanhee and changmin to ask for help. "hyung hyung hyung hyung hyung!!!!! can you both check the cctv from the few hours ago please, like now!!!"

the two of them went to check the footage as eric pacing back and forward out of the room. "HOLY FUCK", eric got panicked as he heard changmin shouted. "what what what!!!"

"she got kidnapped"

-

Flashback (Author POV)

hyunra woke up as she got disturbed by the phone ringing, she lazily took her phone beside her and accepted the call.

"hello?"

no one replied.

she looked at the caller name, precious boi.

"hyunjun?"

still no reply from him.

"YAH HUR HYUNJUN DON'T PLAY WITH ME AT MIDNIGHT!!!", she got so worried as she shouted on the call.

finally someone spoke, but it's not who she expected. "what do you think if i hurt your favourite precious boy hyunjun hmm?", that familiar voice on the call makes her awake.

she sat up on her bed, "NO! don't hurt him! your target is only me right, don't hurt hyunjun... please, i can do anything". just by thinking how that man will hurt hyunjun makes her shake and nervous.

"there's nothing you can do"

and that he hung up the phone.

"what? ah fuck you", she threw the pillow on the opposite side as she quickly changed her wear and put on a mask. taking her phone and a safety knife to protect herself, she left the dorm without the boyz knowing.

she finished tieing the shoelaces as she stood up but got covered with a cloth. the last thing she sees is the sky, and everything went black out.

her phone dropped off the ground as a man dragged her into a van and quickly drove away.

Flashback ended-

-

the boyz gathered around as they acknowledged hyunra's situation.

"can you see who that kidnapped her?", younghoon asked as changmin shook his head. "the man is wearing a mask and cap covering his whole face", changmin said and majority of them sighed.

eric checked his phone silently as the others were all looking down. "h-h-hyung...", he put down his phone and showed the message to the others.

"changmin and chanhee, track this phone number and see the location", sangyeon ordered as they checked the contact to see nothing shown, not even a phone number

"ah fuck"

"kim sunwoo, language"

"how the heck can i care about my language when she got kidnapped?! she's like a sister to me please"

eric on the another side seemed to be distracted by something. he read the text in his mind repeatedly, figuring something out. no one else knows about them dating except the boyz members and her family members. her parents are both against the relationship.

"do you think it's either hyunra's mother or father?"

-

she opened her eyes to see herself got tied up with chain on a chair. she's rather calm, she already knows who is it the moment she saw chains around her.

no one else would do that, except him.

the door opened as it revealed someone she rather not expected, lee yoonsang (check part 5 for the character flashback) "what the heck are you here for?", she hissed. he laughed as he approached her, "mr hur gave me the chance to play along with you, i'm here to revenge whatever you did to me, kitty"

she wanted to kick him but her legs are tied with chain to the chair too.

"don't you think it would be boring to play by ourselves?", he smirked. "what do you mean by that?!" he placed his hand on her lap, "of course, we need viewers. im sure you will perform even better when there's viewers, and i will have more fun. it will be extremely thrilling, im looking forward"

she got triggered by the words and looked at him holding a phone as he stood up, "what are you going to do?" "im going to start a video call with your love of course! he is going to be jealous of me so much pfft", he scoffed as he set up the phone and video called eric.

"lee yoonsang!!!"

"don't call me by that woman!", he growled.

the call was accepted and 11 boys were seen in the screen. "hyunra!!!", most of them panicked as soon as they saw her, especially changmin and sunwoo, including eric.

"hello the boyz", yoonsang greeted them as he evil laughed. "what do you want?!", sangyeon asked. "nothing, just wanna let you all see how i torture your little girl here alright", he touched her jawline with his finger as she glared at him.

"don't touch her!" "let her go!"

he laughed at their words as he held her jaw harshly, making her hiss in pain. "eric sohn, look carefully how me and your girlfriend cheat in front of you", he crushed his lips on hers as he kept capturing her lips.

all of the boyz shouting to stop him. nothing's working, there's nothing they can do as they haven't got the location yet. she bit his tongue as he pushed her away and slapped her on the cheek harshly, "bitch, im going to torture you so badly"

he ended the call.

gulping nervously, she knows that she's lowkey doomed.

-

the boyz shouted as yoonsang forced kisses on hyunra. younghoon on the side whispering to chanhee to quicken his tracking.

"bitch, im going to torture you so badly", and that the call ended. "ah fuck!", chanhee cursed and sighed as he slammed the table. all of them looked at chanhee as he slowly shook his head, "we almost got it but he ended the call..."

"call again then!!!", haknyeon said as kevin dialed the same number but no response. "ah shit he's really gonna torture her...", hyunjae mumbled. jacob and juyeon tried to comfort eric who's silent crying.

"she will be alright... we will save her as soon as possible eric..."

---
hi hehe, how's everyone doing? kinda missed the time when i update here hehe :> and thank you so so so much for 2k reads ahhh i am so grateful sobs <333