2

Author POV
hyunra woke up as she sees unfamiliar scene, "where am i?" she wanted to got up but only realised that she's tied up with a chair. "do these people think im weak?", she scoffed. she was struggling with untying herself on wrist for a while before succeed to do so.

she proceed untying herself on the body and her leg. she looked around to see a window as she was about to crawl out but the door opened.

"w-what...", eric was surprised at how she untied herself. while she widened her eyes to see the unexpected person, that young man. she finally remember what happened before she passed out. she then fell down and hissed in pain. eric went to her immediately, "a-are you okay?"

she looked at him and started being wary around him, "who are you? and why are you here? what's the purpose of you tying me up?"

"i-i will explain to you later, let's get you up first", he carried her in a bridal style and put her on bed. she was shocked when he carried her but then didn't move or speak anything.

"look hyunra, i am a mafia, and you saved me. i was scared that you would know who am i. plus, it's the rule, to kill the people who sees the mafia. but you saved me, so i brought you here instead of killing you. don't worry, i won't hurt you, neither my hyungs will", he gave her a smile to reassure her.

"promise me to not run away okay? or else im going to change you to another room without window or anything. by the way the window you're crawling, is to my leader's office. so if you don't want to get killed by him, better behave well", he ruffled her hair as she just looked at him blankly, trying to proceed whatever he said into her mind.

"c-can i at least meet my brother every week...?", she asked. "uhh... im not sure about this...", he replied. just in time, sangyeon walked into the room. "hey eric-", he widened his eyes to see hyunra on the bed instead of chair and being tied up.

"eric... did you untied her?", he asked and the younger shook his head, "no i-"

"i untied myself", she replied plainly as she looked at the unfamiliar guy. "just wanna ask, can i meet my brother once a week at least...", she asked. eric looked at sangyeon who's currently considering.

"hmm... only if you behave well. but not this week though. you can call him, but there must be someone watching over you, to not speak a word about us", sangyeon replied and hyunra smiled a bit.

"thank you"

"im sangyeon by the way", and he left the room. "i know you guys have my phone, so can i have it right now... just going to text my brother to reassure him, in case he slept", she said and eric passed her the phone. she muttered a "thank you" and texted her brother.

she scoffed at his message, "he must've cried, poor baby" a sad smile can be seen as she passed the phone to eric, "thank you eric"

-

Hyunjun POV
"mom, dad...", i called out to get their attention. we are now eating breakfast, they thought that noona is still sleeping i guess so they said nothing about her.

"yes son?", dad said. mom looked up to me.

"noona is on business trip, she will be going for trips many times so she might only come back on weekends", i said. dad looked a bit relaxed as he heard it, how can he be like this to noona ugh...

"aigoo she must've been busy since her boss finally gave her promotion", mom sighed. "it's okay, we understand", dad said as he continued to eat his breakfast.

i quickly finished my breakfast and left them, to my university. i hope she will take care of herself and stay safe.

-

Chanhee POV
"what?!", i joined in the conversation as i heard that the girl untied herself. whoa she really is a strong opponent.

"yeah, she untied herself! eric went in to see her but she was crawling to the window!", kevin said as some others including me listening.

"so what happened then?", sunwoo asked. "she fell down of course, won't you be shocked to see someone who you saved ended up to be the person to tie you up there?", haknyeon said in joking tone as me, sunwoo and kevin laughed.

"okay boys time to work!", younghoon hyung said as we all ran to sangyeon hyung's office. we had a lecture on the mission and every detail of the work.

"so, this time we are going to get the most important information from mr lee, that old hag working at the 5 star hotel. if we got the file successfully, we will finally get information about the person who killed our fathers. chanhee and changmin, please help track mr lee and get his schedule for us if possible", sangyeon hyung said as i nodded my head.

"younghoon and hyunjae, you both will be watching the door. kevin, install cameras and watch them from us in the car in case he or his worker come back. while haknyeon sunwoo and eric you three will be with me together to get the file and also check if there's any extra information to get from him. jacob, ready a fake file for me. you and juyeon will also go to get familiar with the hotel, explore all places there if possible. i do not want this mission to fail, anyone have any opinion?", he said and no one answered.

"okay, you all can sleep for now, we will start the mission tomorrow", sangyeon hyung dismissed us.

me and changmin headed to our room, we share one together. "what do you think about the girl?", he asked as i was lying on my bed. "huh? hyunra?", i looked at him as he hummed.

"she's quite strong, i guess...? she's extraordinary girl though, no one ever untied themselves except her", i replied. "but why did you asked though?", i asked him.

"because she's my childhood friend"

---