35

Author POV
"oh look who's here now... i've been waiting for you", hyunra smirked as she finally sees mr hur walking near her as he opened the door.

"you chicken, appearing after torturing me for 2 days tsk tsk...", she laughed as he slapped her. "don't you scared i can hurt you anytime huh? just like how i hurt your mother", she struggled with the chain as she got furious.

"don't you dare mention her name you trash!"

"call me trash, pfft you're in my hand right now i have all of you and you can't do anything to me. this is kinda fun, i shall use you wisely to clear the boyz too", he evil laughed. she struggled even more, she can't stop herself from wanting to fight him. he laughed even louder seeing her struggles, "have fun with the chains, im going to tell you story so listen properly. i don't tell again if you miss the point"

she looked at him suspiciously as she slowly calm down and actually pay attention to what he's going to say.

"didn't you wanna know your father for long?"

she slowly nodded, 'is he going to tell?', she thought.

"and as you know i killed all the boyz's fathers. so one of them will be your brother, its lee sangyeon. i killed his father first, and i didn't know their fathers are targeted to kill me too so i just have to", he laughed.

she was shocked by the news.

'lee sangyeon... the leader... he is... my brother ??? no fucking way...'

"are you lying? if yes then nice try mr hur", she doubted. "you can trust me, or not. i mean, why do i lie when your life is literally depends on me right now, right? i can end you right after knowing everything but unable to tell everyone else. won't that be fun?", he chuckled.

"hur joon-"

he put a finger on her lips as he shushed her. "now is still not when you voice out your anger, you know if you triggered my anger i can do anything to you... right?"

she shutted her mouth, trying not to get her emotions explode and make him go crazy.

"that's what i like it, see you tomorrow little girl, i will tell you more about yourself tomorrow", he laughed as he closed the door. she's alone in the room again. tears kept running through her cheek as she can't hold back those emotions.

anger, depressed, joy, any emotion you can name of...

so many things are running inside her mind right now, she's going crazy with this thoughts. she needs someone right now, she needs someone to listen to her. she feels suffocating to not tell anyone anything for years. her heart feels stuffy for keeping that all to herself.

all of these times when she had hard times, she's alone.

no one helped her when she's locked by her non biological father.

no one ever cares when she's not okay.

no one went to check on her, she smiles too much, trying hard to hide everything.

every doubt and question she had, she never talk about it. knowing that the truth hurts more, she kept it to herself.

no one knows what she is going through.

no one, not even eric or hyunjun, not even changmin, and not sangyeon too.

she thinks, she's alone.

'after all, im the one who kept my mouth shuts about everything, maybe its me to blame, not other people out there'

-

they're still looking hard and thinking hard for a solution.

no one knows where is hyunra, nor mr hur's location. not even yoonsang too. they now have no clue, nothing, to start from. they can only ask and try to get hint from the daily envelope sent by unknown person.

they tried to get the mailer to reach out to the person who wrote it, but its different person everyday. the handwriting is the same, not hyunra, not mr hur, it's remain unknown still.

"who gave you this envelope?"

"i don't know, its left out of my door, and there's a note stick on there asking me to send it here"

"im not sure, someone left it on the door and when i picked it up, the address destination wrote here so here am i, giving you this"

they have no clue on who is the writer, and to trust or not.

looking back at the envelopes and clues this anonymous person gave, they're thinking to trust or not.

"kidnapping hyunjun won't work"

"hyunra is doing fine"

"he can do anything to ruin all of us, including the boyz and hyunjun"

and today's one,,

"tell hyunjun that he killed his mother, ask him to stay with the boyz"

"maybe we should trust this person", younghoon said. changmin nodded his head, "i agree, hyunjun is in danger too for now. since we know that his father is the kidnapper."

everyone else slowly nodded.

hyunjun is looking at the letters, again and again, "there must be something hinting us here, and every other letter too", he mumbled.

"pardon?", hyunjae asked as he turned his head to the focused one.

"nothing", hyunjun replied, eyes never leave the letters. "what are you keep looking for, from the letters?", eric asked. sunwoo and juyeon joined and everyone else's attention shifted to hyunjun.

"there must be something hinting us in the letter, hyung don't you think so?" they started to whisper, chattering among themselves as they are agreeing to him.

"i found it!!!"

all of them looked at hyunjun immediately, "what"

"look, the edge of the letter wrote a number in each. if we are reading from the first letter till the latest, we will have 1031. what does that means...?"

they looked at each other as the boyz and hyunjun started to think. 1031...?

"hyung, get hyunra's phone here quickly!", haknyeon shouted, ordering chanhee. chanhee raced to his room and got hyunra's phone. "ohhhh maybe that's her phone password!!", juyeon cheered as he finally got it.

they succeed crack the password to open her phone in the end, but not with 1031.

... its 1222.

---
oh hey there hehe, i might not be able to update daily as i used to. so uhhh maybe i'll update once to twice a week? probably like weekends i think.

thank u for kept reading the book, i mean it </3 ur votes and reads, even commenting and nice words to me. i appreciate all of them, thank u so so so muchhh. omg it's 150 votes and nearly 2.6k reads sobs :(