11

Author POV
sangyeon went to his own room as he turned on his laptop to see her performance on each test.

she walked into the first room. "hello?", she can't see anything as the room is extremely dark. she almost tripped over a thing when eric held her. "o-oh thank you...", she thanked.

"what do i do here?", she asked.

sangyeon facepalmed. 'they're literally holding pistol on you girl...', he sighed. "open the lights", he said as eric opened the light. she looked around as she sees two persons holding pistols pointing at her. she gulped as sunwoo passed her a pistol and bulletproof attire. "wear it and be prepared", he said.

she wore it as she asked, "do i use the pistol to shoot this two guys?" she earned a nod from sunwoo as he wore noise-cancelling headphone. before she can start to fire the bullet, one of them already started to shoot her on her arm.

that arm of hers become heavy as she cursed. she shot on his leg immediately as he fell. she turned to the another guy and aim on his stomach but failed to shot. while he fire the bullet on her side waist as she fell.

'she needs a lesson on shooting...', sangyeon thought. "okay, next room", he spoke over the microphone to the speaker on the first room. she took off the attire with the help of sunwoo as she walked to the second room.

she walked into the second room as she sees a bed with hand cliff and an empty bottle of wine. 'no one?', she thought and just in time she got counterattacked. juyeon, the person who in charge of seducing woman, pushed her as he pinned her on the bed with his strong grip.

he sat near her leg as she got shocked. "baby girl", he smirked but was frowned when he sees her smirking too. she lifted up her leg strongly and hut on his ball as he lost grip on her and fell. he got up quickly while holding the pain and got a hit on his helmet by the empty bottle wine. "okay nice, third room hyunra, be careful when walking", sangyeon voice is heard again from the speaker.

"sorry if i was being inappropriate hyunra", juyeon apologised as she shook her head. "it's a test right? don't worry, and by the way you all are really well prepared", she said as she scanned his wearing. it's literally protective, "of course, to not get hurt, but got hurt in the end" she muttered a sorry before leaving the room.

she left the second room to the third room. she got held by eric as hyunjae kicked her stomach and she hissed in pain. just then she got reminded by sangyeon.

"it might be a little pain while having the test, also another test to see how much pain you can suffer. but jacob will treat you right after you finished 4th room."

she was struggling from eric's grip when hyunjae kept kicking her. she got an idea as she hooked his leg and tripped eric over. she immediately kicked hyunjae's leg as he fell down too.

"okay, last round"

she apologised to the two of them before leaving the room. as she was about to open the door, younghoon kicked her from the back. she got up from the floor but got pinned by him on the wall. she knocked his jaw with her head as she pushed him away. she immediately went to open the door but it was locked.

she kicked the door once but it was still not opened. "you need to unlock the door girl", younghoon said as he headlocked her with his strong arm. she hit his arm hardly but it didn't work. she was almost suffocated when he finally let her go.

"omg are you-", he got cut off by her kick on his stomach. she checked the mat on the floor and luckily got the key as she unlocked but not the right key. she almost cursed again as she shook her head to get her mind clear from any bad words.

she got reminded a card on her pocket as she took it out and successfully unlocked the door. there, changmin and chanhee welcoming her. and jacob signalling her to come to him and get her treated. she smiled faintly in satisfaction.

"congrats hyunra, you are officially a part of us", sangyeon announced as everyone else cheered. "now now come here", jacob pulled her wrist and get her seated. "is there any pain you're suffering from just now?", he asked.

"no, just need a medicine for stomachache and ill be fine", she replied. he handed her a pack of medicine, "if there's still any pain remember to come to me. or if you're shy then i guess go to a doctor?"

she chuckled as she nodded.

-

"hyunra ah", sangyeon went into her room.

"hmm?", she looked at him. "you are now a member of mafia already, so i guess i can trust you right?", he asked with a smile as she nodded a few times.

"your identity cannot be exposed, so what are you going to do about your family? we all have approval from our family, but you haven't...", he concerned about the girl.

"it's okay... its my life anyways, they will understand me i guess...", she replied with a bitter smile. "okay... oh and... you have night blindness?", he asked. there's no way she can do much mission if she have night blindness, we need to treat that asap...

she nodded, "i tried to get glasses but it's not working and it's genetic condition. nothing i can do to treat it..."

he nodded his head as he's listening to her. "im afraid you wont be able to help us with night missions then...", he sighed. "i will do my best to the boyz", she gave him a thin smile.

"for this week, we don't really have any mission so i will get kevin and sunwoo to help you with shooting. is that okay?", he questioned as she nodded her head. "leader, can i also train my fighting skill?", he nodded his head as he heard the request from the girl.

"sure, i will get hyunjae to train you then"

"thank you"

---

omg i am so sorry i forgot to upload yesterday- :( stream thrill ride as well let's get our boys first win!!!