25

tw // vomit, throw up
Author POV
"i know you were the one who sent the threat, mr hur"

"w-what do you mean? a-a threat?!", he scoffed and laughed. hyunra looked at him confusedly, "is that something funny? disgusting man, let them go!!!", she shouted.

"okay, ill admit. yes im the one who did it, and you're smart to figure the clues out huh? cute", he smirked as he had his finger on her jaw strongly. she shoved his finger away, "so you killed all of their fathers?! then one of them must be blood-related to me... who"

he laughed again.

"if you think i will tell you, no, you stupid. try to threat me to tell you then", he huffed as she clenched her fists. "you-", she took a deep breath to calm herself down from doing something she will regret.

"take your time to think of the threat for me i guess? im heading to the toilet, bye", he walked away. she was thinking hard of a method when she saw his phone on the table. 'idiot man look who's winning now', she smirked as she sneakily took the sd card out from his phone and put it on hers.

she started to copy his files from the card quickly and return the card back before he comes back.

he came back from the toilet as he sat back and smiled creepily at the girl. "wanna know your brother so much huh?", she nodded. "bye", he disappeared as he threw something to the ground. her view become unclear as dusts covered the man for him to escape.

"aish fuck", she cursed. she looked around for him before she left the café.

a little did she know...

that was not an sd card, it was a card to steal the files from her phone.

-

she walked into the house as changmin is standing there.

"c-c-c-chang...min...", she stood there with her eyes widened. 'the scent supposed to make them asleep for 3 hours... how the heck is he awake now', she thought.

changmin knew halfly about her plan.

Flashback (Author POV)

"hey changmin"

"oh noona! what's the matter? do you miss me already noona~"

his sister scoffed as she joked, "no, not even a bit" she heard his pout right after, "ah noona~! so mean hmph!"

"okay okay i do. anyways uhh hyunra called me just now, she said that she wanted to book the whole café of mine. do you know what's going on with her? oh wait you d-"

"what?", he asked shockly. "when?", he asked.

"tonight", she replied. 'isn't the mission tonight...?', he thought. "ah okay, i will ask her then, you can reassure noona", he hung up the phone after they bit goodbye.

what are you up to, hur hyunra.

-

'hyunra", changmin called out. "hmm?"

"did you sent the invitation to that guy?", he asked and hyunra nodded. "hmm yeah, what about it?", she asked.

"ah nothing much, sangyeon hyung asked me so i asked you hehe", he replied. "ah i see... okay okay"

"oh and by the way i brought you lunch! you can have it in the kitchen", he said. "really? ahh thank you changmin! just what i needed!", she cheered as she went to the kitchen.