8

Author POV
"she's still not coming?", sangyeon asked as the others nodded. some of them sighed. tonight marks a week since she stayed in the room and not eating anything.

eric got frustrated as he hit the table with his bare hands, getting a slice of pizza and walked into the room. "shoot, his inner beast is awaken", kevin said. he is angry, and no one can stop him from that.

eric placed a plate containing a slice of pizza on the table with a fork near her bed as he pulled a chair near her and sat down. he crossed his arm while looking at her. she is not even looking at him, nor the food, "go away"

"hur hyunra", she sat up as she realised who is it. eric sohn.

"eric... not you too", she said tiredly. she saw the food beside her as she shook her head, "please..." "no, you're going to eat or else im going to force you. do it before im forcing you", he said in cold tone.

she looked into his eyes, he really is angry.

she took the plate as she picked up the fork, playing with the food. she looked at eric in hesitance as he still had his arms crossed. "please..."

he got up as he cut that slice of pizza into smaller pieces. he then picked up one with the fork and stuffed one into her mouth, "eat" she cannot do anything, she just slowly chewed the food as she swallowed up that one.

he was picking another one as she held his wrist, he looked at her. "i-i will feed myself", she said as she took the fork over and put one piece into her mouth. he finally plastered a small smile, "eat well noona~"

he then walked out of the room with the plate and fork when she finished her food. "i will get more~", he sang. "no", she replied and he looked at her with that scary glare of his again.

she gulped, "o-okay..." he gave her a smile before going back to where the boyz are right now. they looked at eric and the empty plate. "whoa tell me your trick eric sohn!", changmin said.

some others clapped their hands softly as they amazed. eric give a cheekily smile, "force her" he took a smaller piece of pizza and went to her.

"he sure is scary", hyunjae got shocked.

-

the next morning, juyeon went to her room as he unlocked the door. she turned to him and greeted him with a smile, "good morning juyeon"

"o-oh, goodmorning", he greeted back as he scanned his eyes on the latter. 'i wonder what eric told her yesterday', he thought. "do you wanna eat now?", he asked and she nodded her head.

he gave her a thin smile before leading her to the dining room. "have a seat, i will get-" she cut him off, "has the others haven't wake up?" he nodded his head. "can i cook for them?", she asked and he widened his eyes, "u-uh... sure?"

"thank you!", she beamed as she walked to the kitchen to get ingredients.

"what are you making?", he asked.

"pancake", she said. 'it's their favourite food, they won't say no to my cooking right...', she thought.

'ooh and that's why she asked yesterday...', he thought, finally solved his question. "do you need my help?", he asked as she shook her head. "nope, you can just wait, i will call you when it's ready to serve"

she started to mix the ingredients and pour the batter on the pan. the aroma of the pancake spread around to their room quickly. "did i smell pancake?", eric woke up as he walked to the living room greeted by juyeon. "yeah"

"oohhhhh pancakeeee~", hyunjae sang as he walked out of his room and straight to the kitchen. he rubbed his eyes to see clearly, "hyunra?"

she turned her head to meet hyunjae whose hair is still messy, "oh, goodmorning hyunjae! pancakes are almost done"

"g-goodmorning hyunra!", he left as he walked to eric. "yah eric what did you done to her that she's cooking today?", he elbowed the youngest one. "nothing much?", eric shrugged as he walked to the kitchen.

he took a seat nearby as he rested his head on his palm, arm on the table, admiring her side profile while she's cooking their breakfast. she turned the gas off as she placed the pancakes on every plates and took it to the dining room. she probably didn't notice eric yet.

eric pretend to stretch his arms as he made weird noises to get her attention. "eric? goodmorning!", she greeted with a smile and left with remaining plates of pancakes. "breakfast's ready!", she shouted from dining room as some of them walked to there.

"who hasn't wake up yet?", she headcount to see two of them are not here. "probably younghoon and sunwoo, the two of them are sleepy heads. goodluck if you're waking them up", chanhee said as he started to eat.

"it's delicious!", haknyeon cheered in happiness as he ate a bite. "thank you hyunra!", he exclaimed as he can't hide his happiness. the others also started to eat, they praised for her pancake as she just smiled.

"which room are they in?", she asked. "2nd floor- wait no you can't go there", sangyeon replied as he stood up. "why?", she asked as she tilted her head to the left.

"they don't wear clothes to sleep", jacob answered. "i will wake them up", he said as he finished his food. "thank you for your food once again!", cobie gave her a smile before he walked to the upstairs.

"hyunra you haven't eat right? join with us!", changmin said. she nodded her head as she took a seat beside him and haknyeon.

"pANcAKeS! yAAYYYYYYyy~", sunwoo made his appearance as he sees the menu for breakfast. younghoon walked to the dining room sleepily as he groaned, "why did jacob hyung wake me u- pancake!" his face lighten up as he sees pancake for breakfast. the two of them took a seat as they ate the food. "thank you hyunra!", she smiled.

---

Flashback (Author POV)
"look i don't know why you're being like this, not walking out of your room at least, and even not eating. but you better stop acting that way starting tomorrow", eric nagged.

"what will happen if i still do me?", hyunra asked.

"no meeting with your brother", he replied coldly as he stood up. "think wisely", he said before leaving the room. 'i haven't been out for a week nor eating... if hyunjun knows im starving myself, he will be sad. and probably give me lecture on it', she thought.

"maybe i should really stop being this way... was i being childish?", she mumbled to herself.

just in time she stood up, juyeon was waking across her room. "juyeon!", she called out as he walked into her room. "anything hyunra?", he asked. "what food do you all like for breakfast?", she asked. "hmm... pancakes? it's been a while since we had pancakes as breakfast though...", juyeon replied.

'he's slow witted so he won't figure it out that fast right?', she thought. "thank you", she said as he smiled as response.

---
last update for today hehe eric posted! look at him :(( i love him so much my heart goes hshxjxbwjnwkdjfktjrifnvkfkd

---last update for today hehe eric posted! look at him :(( i love him so much my heart goes hshxjxbwjnwkdjfktjrifnvkfkd