3

Eric POV
"wake up!!!", juyeon kept shaking my body as i rubbed my eyes and turned to him.

"ah its only 7am, what's the matter hyung?", i asked with my deep morning voice as i checked the time, still half-awake. "there's a problem on our mission!", juyeon said while slapped my shoulder.

"wake up now, sangyeon hyung is already waiting in the room to discuss!", i immediately got out of the bed as i washed my face and brushed my teeth then rushed to sangyeon hyung's office with juyeon hyung.

"okay everyone's here already?", sangyeon hyung said as he heard the door closed and turned to us.

"okay chanhee", sangyeon hyung said as everyone else seemed to get confused. chanhee hyung put changmin hyung's laptop on sangyeon hyung's table. we all took a closer look, oh no not this kind of schedule.

"as you all see, mr lee is not leaving the hotel this week... and we have to done it by this week. that means we need a new plan for this mission", changmin hyung explained. "we need to distract mr lee to be out of his office as long as possible...", younghoon hyung said as hyunjae hyung continued.

"and the only way is to do this mission at night. jacob hyung and juyeon already went to explore the hotel and they found that there's a club going on every night, around the 3rd floor. mr lee always goes there to chill, but only lasted for 20 minutes. that's too short for us to check his whole office"

silence filled up as we tried to think of a way to delay his arrival. "what about destroying the lifts?", kevin hyung suggested. sangyeon hyung seemed to like the idea, "we can do that, but his office is at the 7th floor, which doesn't seemed to take as long to be there too. we need more"

the next thing i heard, is the last thing i would like to hear.

"how about hyunra helping us to distract him?", haknyeon hyung suggested. i looked at him with my fiercy eyes and mouthed him "what the heck". i looked at sangyeon hyung, "h-hyung... p-please d-don't, let's not drag i-innocent people in our business p-please..."

"when did you become this soft hearted eric?", sangyeon hyung said in his cold tone. and that's when i know, ill be in trouble if i beg more, or she will be suffering.

"eric? hmm?", he continue called me out as i just looked at him, not wanting to say anything. "nothing already?", i nodded my head.

"okay, let's get her distract mr lee then. we will need another person enter the club together so she will be protected. changmin you can do this right?", sangyeon hyung said as changmin hyung hummed as yes.

"okay i guess that's all. get hyunra for me later, and changmin you will come with her too. then kevin as usual, install cameras and tell us when he's moving. jacob hand me the document later. juyeon and jacob your job are done for now then. eric, sunwoo, haknyeon and i will enter the office and steal the document, hyunjae and younghoon please try to unfunction the lifts. and lastly chanhee hack the hotel cameras", sangyeon hyung then dismissed us.

will she be okay doing the job with us... i can't help but to think that.

-

Changmin POV
i got the key to unlock the door from eric. "hyunra time to w-", i was shocked to see her already washed up and just sitting on the bed doing nothing.

she widened her eyes as she saw me, "j-j-ji changmin?" i widened my eyes too, how the heck does she still remember and even recognise me?!

"o-oh, hey... uhh, sangyeon hyung wants to meet you...", i walked to her. "are you hungry?", she nodded her head plainly. "let's go and get breakfast first", she stood up and followed me to the dining room.

"oh? q hyung you're bringing her out instead?", sunwoo asked as he took a sip of his drink. i just nodded my head, "did the others eat already?" he nodded his head and i replied with "ah"

"sit there first hyunra, i will get food at the kitchen", i walked to the kitchen after seeing her sat on a chair. i took some toasts and two hard boiled egg for her, as well as for myself. "t-thank you changmin", she just looked at me.

"eat first hyunra", she nodded her head in hesitant as she started to eat. i smiled and eat as well.

"w-why did you join them?", she asked. i looked at her, "it's a long story. are you worry of me hmm?", i looked at her as she just stuffed half toast into her mouth. "no!"

"pfft you're cute", i reached my hand to ruffle her hair. "just like how you used to be haha", i continued as she slapped my hand away. "aish ji changmin! y-you knew how worried i was when you were gone all of a sudden?!", she whined. "aigoo hyunra knows to worry people except her brother, im so honoured", i teased her as she did not respond.

"where are you going?", i asked. "to wash the plates?", she replied. "no no no, lemme do it, get ready to meet sangyeon hyung miss hur", i said as i took the plates from her hands and walked to the basin.

-

Author POV
"sangyeon hyung", changmin greeted as he pushed hyunra in before he entered the office and closed the door. she just bowed to sangyeon, not knowing how to address him.

sangyeon seems to notice that, "call me sangyeon is okay already, i hate people calling me oppa"

"o-oh, s-sangyeon", she greeted as she bowed again. 'why am i nervous, i mean he's not going to kill me or not letting me to meet hyunjun right...', she thought to herself as she gulped.

"don't be nervous, i called you and changmin here because i need help from you", sangyeon can read her face and reassured the girl. "sit", sangyeon said and the other two sat down.

"so uhh... i don't really trust you but i think you will behave when doing mission, right?", sangyeon said and hyunra nodded her head. "as long as i can meet my brother", she said. "i need you to help distract someone, when we are doing our mission"

"who, how", is all she said.

"mr lee yoonsang from the 5 star hotel, by seducing him", she widened her eyes as shook her head. "n-no"

"what do you mean no?", he asked. "s-s-sangyeon... y-you see... i-i...", she shuttered with her own words. changmin who sits beside her can see her trembling small hands, he held her hands with his as she looked at him who trying to calm her down.

she took a deep breathe, "seduce?" sangyeon nodded his head, "yes. thats the only way to delay him in order for us to do our mission"

"w-what will happen if i reject?", she asked boldly. "your brother will die", she gulped at his words.

"i... will try my best"

"okay then, changmin will be entering the club with you together. he will show you the picture of mr lee before mission starts. you both can be dismissed"

---