21

Flashback (Author POV)

"don't tell anything about this place to the others okay? this is place will be a secret between you and i. and if we meet again, i will recognise you easily then!"

the boy said as he smiled to the girl, "promise?"

hyunra laughed, "we will have a lot of chance to meet each other okay? don't worry!"

"ah~ you never know what will happen in the future right?", he said. "promise?", he asked again. the girl just smiled and nodded her head, "promise!"

and he was right, no one knows the future.

-

fast forwarded to when..

"that's it.", sangyeon slammed the table as the boyz gathered.

"this is too much! there must be something weird or a connection between what happened or else all of our fathers wouldn't be dead in the first place!", he continued.

"fuck that killer im going to kill him!", hyunjae growled as he stood up. "whoa stay calm dude", younghoon who sit besides him trying to calm the younger down.

"what can we do though, these kids haven't even end their school life...", jacob said pointing at the 98z and the youngest three. they all just nodded their head with a bitter smile. "exclude me from these kids, i hate school anyways!", sunwoo said proudly as he moved to sangyeon.

"you're younger than me mr kim sunwoo you need more education to stop being such childlish around", chanhee said as he pulled him back. the two started to bicker around.

"childlish", changmin said.

"so are you!", chanhee and sunwoo said in unison and that ended their bickering.

"okay anyways uhh... let's form a mafia team, everyone need permission from their mother. i will lead the group once it's complete okay? we will find out who's the killer behind these all", sangyeon said, clenching his fist.

"YES!!!", everyone else cheered.

-

"jicha-"

"where's he?"

hyunra looked around and see no changmin in the classroom. "that's weird..." she looked puzzled as she saw a letter on her table. she took it and read it. a tear fell down and she immediately wiped it.

"changmin, not you too..."

it's your jichang
you probably didn't see me today, and won't be seeing me for a long time... i guess
i will be away from the town, so don't come and find me. well even if you still do, my mother will be there serving you tea hahaha
thank you for being such a nice and awesome friend to me, you are amazing and i hope you will live a nice life even without me
take care of yourself, and stop forgetting to bring your purse for me to treat you lunch everytime you dork
if you happen to see me one day, remember to say hi to me, i don't think i will change a lot so yeah hahaha see you someday in the future
-your squirrel jichangmin

Flashback Ended-

-

Author POV
"see?! i said that i don't want to wear this out and now people are looking at me!", hyunra complained, halfly pouted.

eric was giving death glares at the people who had eyes on his girl. "b-but those are pretty on you~", he pouted and sighed as he saw her narrowed eyes on him. he took off his white button shirt and covered her bare shoulder.

(his original outfit)

"i-im not doing this because im jealous, i swear!", he said. "i know you silly! let's go, we are almost there", she held his hand as they paced faster with her lead. a silly smile hung up on his face looking at the intertwining hands while walking along.

they arrived as she sees a familiar car, 'no way...' before she even knocked the door, hyunjun already opened it. "noona! eric!"

she looked at her younger brother as she plastered a sweet smile and ruffled his hair, "aigoo hyunjun~" eric just waved at the boy, his nervousness were so obvious even when he showed his smile.

"oh come in!", her mother shouted as she sees her son went to greet the guests. "oh? hyunra my sweetie! and...?", she gave her daughter a hug and looked at eric confusely. "eric sohn, her boyfriend. hello aunt", he greeted as he bowed 90 degrees.

"ahhhhh i see~", her mom looked at hyunra teasingly as she elbowed her daughter. "since when hmm?" hyunra whined to her mom, "ah don't!" her mom laughed, "okay okay, just in time i cooked dinner! uhh eric you can have dinner with us too!" eric once again bowed as he showed his gratefulness.

"oh is mr hur here? i saw his car", hyunra whispered to hyunjun. hyunjun shook his head, "he's not at home though..." a tall (old) man revealed as he walked down the stairs, "i smell food"

she shot glare to her brother as her brother just smiled in pain and mouthed her a sorry. "father!", hyunjun greeted. mr hur looked at eric and hyunra sitting together, "sweetie, wanna introduce your guy friend to me?"

she can only gulped as she took a deep breath and introduced, "he is eric sohn, my boyfriend. eric, this is mr hur" eric looked at her confusely as he looked at mr hur and stood up before he greeted, "h-hello mr hur"

mr hur clearly had his dissatisfaction written on his face as he just nodded and took a seat. hyunra flashed a smirk on her face before having her small smile back. "let's eat then", her mom said as they started to dig in.

they are chatting peacefully when mr hur suddenly stop eating and start to check his phone. mrs hur seem to notice it as she asked, "what are you doing? eat"

"hyunra... do you know eric is a mafia...?"

---

sorry if this is a bit short :<