7

Author POV
"im going to the restroom first, enjoy", sangyeon said as he stood up and left the room. hyunra also stood up as she bowed and left the room quickly.

"sangyeon", she held the tip of his jacket as he turned over. "oh? what's the matter?", he asked. "since hyunjun doesn't know who you all are... can you let him go? he's still studying, and i don't want him to be like me... please give mercy on him", she begged. he just looked around.

"i can do anything for him to not be like me or worse... please sangyeon..."

he sighed as he nodded his head, "sure, but i won't just sit there and do nothing if he knows our identity", he walked away as she kept thanking him before going back.

-

"it's great to know that my sister has such nice friends! hopefully we can meet again hehe, my shift is done i guess so i have to go!", hyunjun gave them a sheepish smile as he stood up, rubbing his nape.

"jun!", she called as he looked at her. "what more noona?" she put her hands together as she begged, "don't tell them that you met me today, please..."

"eyy of course, you got me noona~", he winked to her and skipped away. "i hope you really don't tell you big mouth boy", she mumbled as she rolled her eyes but is loud enough for the sensitive boy to hear. "of course i won't noona!", giggles can be heard from some members of the boyz as he shouted.

"are we going back now?", sunwoo asked. "do you wanna stay here tonight?", chanhee asked as some of them held onto their laughters. "let's go", sangyeon said as everyone stood up and left the restaurant after paying the food.

-

she checked her phone as she came out from showering to see her brother sending weird messages.

she listened to the voice message

"tell your boyfriend to spend more time on you alone or else i will kill him~", he sang on the message. "i swear to god if im with him right now i would headlock him already", she rolled her eyes.