15

Author POV
eric back hugged his girlfriend as he saw her inside the room, waiting for his arrival.

"noona~"

she elbowed him as he whimpered, "ouch... noona! it's so painful!" she turned her back to see his pouty sad face as his hand is on his side waist.

"oh my god are you okay? im sorry eric i wasn't mean to hit y-", she got cut off by a quick peck on her lips. "e-eric!", she covered her blushing face as he giggled in her reaction. "cute, of course im okay! it's not pain at all hehe", he ruffled her hair as he showed his smile.

"let's start our training now shall we?", he said and she nodded. "no mercy on me okay! i am not responsible if you got hurt!", he stated and she nodded.

'guess sangyeon do not have to worry about eric after all, he's doing it professionally', she smiled at her thought.

-

"you sure you don't want to visit auntie tomorrow?", jacob asked.

"i have something else to do first before visiting mom and dad, don't worry about me cobie ill be okay...", sangyeon patted the younger one. "oh and uhh can you help me take care of the kids tomorrow? im leaving early", he ordered as jacob nodded. "leave them to me"

jacob left sangyeon's office as hyunra was about to enter. "oh? hyunra!", jacob waved at the girl as she responded to him with a wave and smile. "anything hyunra?", he asked as she walked to him.

"can i go back home tomorrow? i have something to do", she asked. "sure, mind to tell me what you're going to do?", sangyeon asked and she shook her head. "it's nothing much leader, thank you!", she left the room.

'tomorrow is the day...', she thought.

"hyunra! wanna play something together with me?", haknyeon asked as he walked to her. "huh? o-oh sure!", she replied with a smile and he did his victory dance while sticking his tongue out to kevin.

"what's with you two", she chuckled.

"ah nothing~ let's go now before kevin is going to train you more", he pushed her to his own room as he sang. "what are we playing?", she asked. "hmm, do you play video games?", he asked as she shook her head.

"aww man are you serious?", he whined.

"how about let's play a game using real gun?", he suggested. "ooh, sounds... scary", she replied with her sheepishly smile. "you will enjoy it as soon as you see me doing it, let's go to the room", he said as he pulled her to shooting room.

"i always play this with the other members. it starts when a can of drink thrown to the air and you start to shoot the can until it falls on the ground. whoever with lesser shoot with treat the winner, deal?"

she nodded, "deal"

"wanna go first?", he asked and she shook her head. "no thanks haha", she went to get a can of drink, "i'm throwing it in 3, 2, 1!" she threw it and he started to fire the bullets.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"6, 7"

"8"

"9"

"10!!!", she was amazed.

"11"

"12"

and the can fell.

"whoa that was amazing haknyeon!", she clapped her hands. "your turn", he threw the gun to her as she caught it.

"throwing it in 3, 2, 1!" he threw the can and she started to shoot the drink too. "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6" and the can fell. she rubbed her nape as she placed the gun down, "i guess i need to improve my shooting skills hehe"

"you did great! not like someone who did only twice for their first record", haknyeon teased as he glared at the member who's peeking them from the hole of the door room. the member seemed to hear it as he opened the door, "yah ju haknyeon you're no more better than me!!!"

she laughed as hyunjae went to headlock the younger one. "anyways hyunra's treat yay!", haknyeon cheered as hyunjae finally let him go. "ooh, omg including me?", hyunjae butted in and she shook her head.

"nooo", he then stomped his way out of the room jokingly. the other two just chuckled at hyunjae's dramaticness.

she ended up treating the whole group instead of haknyeon alone

-

"hmm? where are you going this early morning?", hyunra was about to open the door as she heard eric morning voice.

"i-i told sangyeon, i have things to do today", she turned back to face the sleepy boy who's rubbing his eyes. "ah, be careful okay", he said as he gave her a hug. "come back early today hmm, love you noona"

"love you too eric", she replied as she hugged him back. "i need to go now eric", she broke the hug as she waved at him goodbye. he waved her back as she left.

he closed the door to meet changmin.

"huh? why are you closing the door?", changmin asked. "and why did you wake up this early?", eric asked him back. "please, its just habitual of mine to wake up naturally. who knows i'll wake up this early today", changmin replied as he stretched his body.

"oh, hyunra went out to do something", eric replied his question and earned a nod from changmin.

-

mr hur was about to leave the house when he saw hyunra standing near the door. "oh? hyunra. what makes you here hmm? how have you been? i missed you so much"

"as if, quit the acting mr hur", she scoffed.

his face changed from a bright expression to a dark one, "then? what do you want from me? and my family?" "don't you remember what you did a few years ago? oh wait, to be exact, it's 7 years ago", she smirked.

"and? are you saying that you're going to put me into the jail finally?", he smirked back.

"no, im here to ask you, who. is. my. father."

"you think i will tell you that easily? no silly, don't be so innocent. want to know who's your father that much?", he said, made her clenched her fist tightly.

"well, if you follow me to somewhere, i might tell you the name", he said. "sure"

---

thrill ride 2nd win on show champion im so proud of them!!! one question, do you all want me to write some extra soft moments before the story gets into... you know... dangerous vibe?