34

tw // suicide
Author POV
she is left in the room alone as someone came in with food.

"miss, your lunch."

she wanted to reject the food as she has no appetite but she thought of the baby inside. even if she's not hungry, her baby must've been in hunger.

"c-can you prove to me that t-the food is not poisoned?", she asked weakly. the man nodded as he took a piece of kimchi and dropped it onto his mouth. "thank you...", she halfly whispered.

he unchained her for her to eat. she slowly eat her food as he kept an eye on her. "i don't know if im allowed to do this, but if there's anything on your mind, if you need anyone to listen, i can be the one... if you don't mind", the man said as a small smile hung on his face.

she shook her head, but some tears fell onto her food. he got a bit puzzled seeing her crying, he doesn't know how to comfort people. "uhh... what's your name miss?"

"hyunra", she replied as she looked up.

"you wanna know my name?", he asked as she nodded. "im sorry but it's better if you not know my name...", he showed a bitter smile and she just nodded. she put down the food on the table, indicating that she finished eating, even if there's food left. she can't forced herself to finish the food.

"it will be painful, im sorry miss hyunra", he tied her up again with the chain as he took the food and left.

she started to cry, miserably.

she missed the boyz, she missed hyunjun, and mostly eric. she missed the safety she felt whenever being with the boyz. she missed the warmth of eric, she missed being inside his embrace. she missed their accompany, she missed them so much.

as much as she felt hopeless, she knows that the boyz will save her. or will they... after what happened just now... she has to stay hopeful, at least a bit, for her baby at least.

-

"i think we need to tell you this..."

hyunjun was brought to the boyz's house by haknyeon.

"hmm?"

"we are mafias... along with your noona", sangyeon said. hyunjun's eyes were widened as he looked at them, got shocked by the sudden news. "m-m-my noona... c-changmin hyung... a-and eric t-t-too...?"

they nodded in unison.

"w-why would you all tell me this... i-isn't this kind of information... supposed to be a secret among you all...?", hyunjun asked in confusion.

"we need your cooperation and help", jacob answered. "remember to not tell anyone else about our and your noona's identity, not even your family...", kevin warned as hyunjun nodded his head.

"we will tell you about it if you promise us to not freak out on what we were going to tell you...", hyunjae said.

hyunjun nodded his head in hesitant.

"hyunra got kidnapped yesterday...", changmin said, not making eye contact with hyunjun. he knows if he looks at hyunjun's reaction, he will tear up too. "w-what..."

they thought hyunjun would burst out tears, but surprisingly he didn't. hyunjun was able to calm himself down to continue listen to them, "is there any clue about her whereabouts? is there anything i can help?"

everyone slowly looking up at the boy who had determination on his face, hyunjun. he believed that there's must be something he is able to do, to help them. he knew that it's not the time to cry and adding more chaos.

"we need to know about hyunra's family background... we never knew anything much about her except changmin and eric. the two of them haven't caught up with her for a while...", younghoon said. hyunjun nodded his head.

"noona hasn't been in good relationship with dad since i was around 10. i didn't know what happened for that, but she only called him mr hur. she always avoid him, as much as possible. while she is close to mom, well... our mom took her own life, a week ago..."

"wait... so there's now only you and mr hur in the family, and her too?", sunwoo asked as hyunjun nodded. "it must be mr hur then...", eric mumbled, but it's loud enough for hyunjun to hear.

"what do you mean by that? are you saying that our dad is the one who kidnapped her?", he asked and eric nodded. everyone else shifted their attention to eric as he explained. "there's only us, and her parents know about our relationship. and when she was kidnapped, the kidnapper sent this message to me", he showed hyunjun the message.

hyunjun's mouth left agape as his words made sense, "no way..."

"plus, you said that she kept avoiding him for years. there must be something that happened to make her do this. they're in bad relationship, they might even hate each other. then doesn't it make sense that he kidnapped her?"

everyone else nodded their head in agreement. hyunjun didn't want to admit, but everything is just so right and true that it convinced him.

"now that we found the person behind her lost, is there anything else i can do to help?", hyunjun asked. "we might need to pretend to kidnap you, so we can try contact your father and made him spoil her location. don't worry we won't hurt you."

the door bell suddenly rang as chanhee rushed to check. he opened the door to see no one but a letter on the ground. he picked it up and looked around before he closed the door, making sure no one's hiding.

"we got a letter!"

all of them gathered around as chanhee opened the letter and read it.

"kidnapping hyunjun won't work"

they all looked at hyunjun. "so we need another method to get to know her location...", juyeon stated. they fell into silence as they thought hard for a plan.

hyunjun took a peek of the letter, "but this isn't her handwriting though..."

and that piece of information made all of them confused. who wrote it then? can they believe this unknown information?

---
another update hehehe have a nice day <333